What Are You Grateful For......?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the nhs. Iv got a 2 day old daughter in intensive care unit at the min and they have been the most caring,supportive doctors you could wish for,these ain't just cold hearted robots doing there day jo

Alrite Mate,was gana post in tomorrow morning but now you've asked I'll do it now.The little fighter has near enough made a complete turn around and managing the breathing on her own now,just a bit of

i'm grateful that my daughters twin babies have been born

Posted Images

My family - Got a fantastic missus who is so laid back regarding the dogs and what I get up to its unreal. I can work 3 weeks straight and on my first day off say I'm off out with the dogs for a full day and the only question she's asks is what snapping I want to take with me. My little girl is a dream aswell, loves the dogs and hunting, gives me no trouble and is doing well at school. Can't ask for much more from a 6 year old.

My health - I think we all take this for granted and it can change overnight.

My job - Something else we can easily take for granted, there are plenty out there who want to work and can't find a decent job. So I'm greatful to be earning and still manage to find time for my family and to get out with the dogs every day.

Life is good.

• Like 4

My wife despite having some serious health problems on and off for the last 25 years is very positive and always has a smile for everyone.

My family are great even the old mother in law is a diamond.

ive very rarely been out of work for any length of time in the last 36 years so ive been lucky there.

• Like 3

the nhs.

Iv got a 2 day old daughter in intensive care unit at the min and they have been the most caring,supportive doctors you could wish for,these ain't just cold hearted robots doing there day job,they've made sure that little girl has had skin to skin contact by just putting there hand on her back as she's in an incubator rigged up to oxygen so we can't get her out to hold her.these people care.theres a student doctor who went and sat with her for an hour after her shift just because I had to go get my 4 year old and she didn't want her to be alone while she was awake.

That is goin beyond the line of duty to me and I for one will be forever grateful to them no matter what the outcome.

Keep your head up pal my little girl was born three months premeture and had a big operation at a month old she was giving 24 hours to live a few times but pulled through and was in incubater for three months them docters and nurses do be great im sure your little girl will pull through little girls are big fighters atb mate

• Like 4

1. That I was able to see my kids grow up in to fully functioning adults with a great work ethic.

2. That out of my pier group I am the one on the least medication.

3. I have never been a materialistic person, so easily pleased, small things have given me the greatest of pleasure.

TC

Edited by Tiercel
  • Like 3

the nhs.

Iv got a 2 day old daughter in intensive care unit at the min and they have been the most caring,supportive doctors you could wish for,these ain't just cold hearted robots doing there day job,they've made sure that little girl has had skin to skin contact by just putting there hand on her back as she's in an incubator rigged up to oxygen so we can't get her out to hold her.these people care.theres a student doctor who went and sat with her for an hour after her shift just because I had to go get my 4 year old and she didn't want her to be alone while she was awake.

That is goin beyond the line of duty to me and I for one will be forever grateful to them no matter what the outcome.

Jesus that puts things in perspective. Sure we all take the NHS for granted but those doctors and nurses are fecking amazing :yes:

Hope you can take your wee girl home soon pal :thumbs:

• Like 4

the nhs.

Keep your head up pal my little girl was born three months premeture and had a big operation at a month old she was giving 24 hours to live a few times but pulled through and was in incubater for three months them docters and nurses do be great im sure your little girl will pull through little girls are big fighters atb mate

the nhs.

All the best to the 2 of you I hope they grow up healthy and strong. I can't begin to imagine what it is/was like going through that.