Sign in to follow this  
gnasher16

Beer

Had a blinder today boys found a lovely gaff called The Stag in a place called Little Easton had a really nice beer Hop Cross it was called ?..... from a local brewery by the name of Bishop Nick it was a lovely drop ( getting the lingo now ).....im right into this beer caper now the landlord and a couple of locals were Scousers and we all got on like a house on fire ended up being invited to a local Food & Drink Festival at the weekend :D i just didnt realise there was so many different ales and different breweries it seems quite a competitive little recreation this getting old lark might not be so bad after all !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Had a blinder today boys found a lovely gaff called The Stag in a place called Little Easton had a really nice beer Hop Cross it was called ?..... from a local brewery by the name of Bishop Nick it was a lovely drop ( getting the lingo now ).....im right into this beer caper now the landlord and a couple of locals were Scousers and we all got on like a house on fire ended up being invited to a local Food & Drink Festival at the weekend :D i just didnt realise there was so many different ales and different breweries it seems quite a competitive little recreation this getting old lark might not be so bad after all !

There's hundreds and hundreds mate, one of the local moorland pubs is on over 3,000 different beers in the last 20 years.

Cheers, D.

Gnashers an alkie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Suppin every day now mate bad sign 😕😕

Edited by mushroom

Gnashers an alkie

Suppin every day now mate bad sign

:laugh: Nah im a big girls blouse any more than 3 or 4 and im on my back.......anyway im told a few pints here and there is good for you.

Oh dear drinking with Scousers, forget craft breweries and real ales it'll be a tin of Tennents Super on the park bench by the end of the week :laugh:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Get yourself down to your local waitrose gnash .... Mine has this little lot in the real ale section .....

66B1EE1C-BD74-4075-AE1D-0388AFDFCCE0.jpg

• Like 2

Gnasher, walk to the top of your lane and check out the pub.

Nice little country pub,with real ales plus guest real ales every week.

The guest ales are usually in a wooden keg sitting ontop of a table behind the ramp.

Or the cricket club for bottled stuff like Bishop's finger and hobgobblin.

The guest ales are usually in a wooden keg sitting ontop of a table behind the ramp.

You know where he lives ??? Fukcing stalker ......

• Like 1

Get yourself down to your local waitrose gnash .... Mine has this little lot in the real ale section .....66B1EE1C-BD74-4075-AE1D-0388AFDFCCE0.jpg

Can't fault waitrose for their selection and they have great offers on,plus only place I can get stowford press.
  • Like 1

Wrong time of year for real ale drinking ... The summer is for cider or lager sat outside in a nice beer garden in a quiet country pub watching the world amble by .... The winter is the time for real ales ... A nice quiet pub with a real fire and the rain lashing the Windows ... Atmosphere is everything ........

What cider do you drink in the beer garden of a nice country pub ? All my local country pubs sell the fizzy stuff or the bottled fruity stuff .

• Like 1

You know where he lives ??? Fukcing stalker ......

Shut it john wayne ;)