Everyone's Pups?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's mine, nearly 11 month old.. I'm looking forward to getting her started, she certainly ticking plenty of boxes so far. We have a great bond too which is a main thing for me.

13 and half weeks now

Mine 24.5tts and 6 months old next week.    

Posted Images

My boy he's 14 months now, Fair play to him hes becomeing a good dog. I can't wait for our first season .bring on September!!!

he's coming on well ain't he like that he's jumping spit of my dog just different colour mate, will be meeting King for a quick chat today going to show him my other two dogs.

Ye mate he look same build from the pics Ive seen of marley just waiting for the season now it's killing me he's seems super keen and catches bunnys no problem so I'm just going to have to wait and see just have to see if he's got the bottle for anything eles don't see why he won't lol .if I was closer I'd pop up to but soon as I pass my test I'll be up there mate

heres "thorn" 10 month old ish at the moment. great around stock , decent retrieve and as steady as a rock!

first pup i have had that i dont want to strangle!!!

atb

She looks a fine animal mate, allways liked the look of her good luck with the comeing season

10 days old now, won't choose which one or possibly 2 I'm keeping until I have to, want to have time to make the right choice, bitch doing well so far although she is starting to turn her nose up at the chicken and the tripe and only wanting the co op beef mince which is going to start getting expensive!post-102936-0-58665600-1467970287_thumb.jpegpost-102936-0-58267700-1467970303_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

My pup Tig 11 months old coming on really well.20160430_143844_zpsvgtmjatw.jpg[/url]

20160423_120604_zpsd6bqsd5a.jpg20160423_091057_zpsknqqphhr.jpg[20160607_212126_zpstbnhziqr.jpg20160607_212338_zpszcsvo2pb.jpg

20160511_194613_zpswafgsscr.jpg20160511_194608_zps4alisv1k.jpg[/url]

She's turned out nice mate. My lad was interested in this bitch.

Cheers mate she is coming on good she's got good recall walks along side me when out,is good with other dogs,retrieves and has a really good nose on her,i was chatting to the bloke who bred her last week he said all her litter mates are turning out good as well.What dog did your lad get in the end?