Istanbul Airport Shooting

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who says we've accepted you ? Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !!

You could put me down for going against IS and I would rally 10,000 more hope that answers your question most Muslims hate IS

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?

keeping up the levels of fear now.

Terrible situation, but becoming all the more regular..

Happens regularly in Istanbul - bombs and shootings on a weekly basis. It rarely makes it onto the news, unless there's a big event , like this one, and foreigners are involved.

Welcome to Istanbul....soon to be a member of EU !

Happens regularly in Istanbul - bombs and shootings on a weekly basis. It rarely makes it onto the news, unless there's a big event , like this one, and foreigners are involved.

It's funny you should say that, but I was thinking how little the coverage was on the news.......a little further west & there would have been nothing but this?

Tragic waste of life as usual.....

• Like 2

Thankfully not our EU ....

• Like 2

It's funny you should say that, but I was thinking how little the coverage was on the news.......a little further west & there would have been nothing but this?

Tragic waste of life as usual.....

Also happens with frightening regularity in the likes of Pakistan and Afghanistan too. Also, not on our doorstep, so even further down the news agenda.

Maybe ITN could prioritise these things....

"50 people were killed in a suicide bomb attack today, including (in order of importance), 5 British, 2 Americans, a German and many others."

Edited by Blackbriar

I'm sick of them white Christian bastardised doing that, why can't they just be more peaceful like the Muslims

Have you never heard of Northern Ireland?
no haven't a clue

Yeah.., you haven't a clue alright.

And before anyone starts on about why I've come on here again to defend muslims/islam, I haven't. The people who done this are cowardly scumbags, but their actions don't represent all muslims. How many muslims were amongst the dead?

To just say that muslims are to blame for this is like saying that 4 million Irish.., or maybe a billion catholics were responsible for Omagh, when the truth is that it was likely the work of a few hardcore 'extremist' fcuking headbangers.

ISIS intention is to create chaos and draw is all into a holy war. It won't work because some folks on both 'sides' are too smart not to see through their plans, and also have no appetite for slaughtering their fellow man over religious beliefs.

I'm sick of them white Christian bastardised doing that, why can't they just be more peaceful like the Muslims

Have you never heard of Northern Ireland?
no haven't a clue

Yeah.., you haven't a clue alright.

And before anyone starts on about why I've come on here again to defend muslims/islam, I haven't. The people who done this are cowardly scumbags, but their actions don't represent all muslims. How many muslims were amongst the dead?

To just say that muslims are to blame for this is like saying that 4 million Irish.., or maybe a billion catholics were responsible for Omagh, when the truth is that it was likely the work of a few hardcore 'extremist' fcuking headbangers.

ISIS intention is to create chaos and draw is all into a holy war. It won't work because some folks on both 'sides' are too smart not to see through their plans, and also have no appetite for slaughtering their fellow man over religious beliefs.

Your right it's Not All Muslims Who did this . . But those that did do this are All Muslim . . That is a fact but you & others become offended when Muslim / Islam / Koran is RIGHTLY Blamed for these Bombings / Killings . . Look at the Paris attacks explain to me who they where carried out by & what was the reason they actually done these murders . . It was there religious beliefs / Faith which spurred them on or am looking at this whole issue wrongly ??
  • Like 2

It was muslims that murdered in Istanbul..., and they believe that they're doing it for islam etc.

My point is that these people are a minority. Most muslims don't believe the koran orders them to shoot and blow up infidels, and so they don't.

Who do you hold responsible for the abomination that was Omagh? All nationalists? All Irishmen? All catholics maybe? All of the above?

It was muslims that murdered in Istanbul..., and they believe that they're doing it for islam etc.

My point is that these people are a minority. Most muslims don't believe the koran orders them to shoot and blow up infidels, and so they don't.

Who do you hold responsible for the abomination that was Omagh? All nationalists? All Irishmen? All catholics maybe? All of the above?

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?

• Like 3