Alligator Takes 2Yold In Orlando

The perents have enough on their plate at min but they only have themselves to blame. Goto be a idiot to let kids play nere the water. Most of fishermen round here take a dog with them in their boat because the alligator goes for the smallest in a attack.

it was just an unfortunate accident that was totally preventable by NOT evening entering water infested with big green man eating machines

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it had been my kid they wouldn't have been paddling in water that holds Alligators in the first place.

I,d still want the c**t dead

See the father got wounded on his arms trying to save his boy, imagine reliving that every time you close your eyes, Poor boy and poor family rip.

The perents have enough on their plate at min but they only have themselves to blame. Goto be a idiot to let kids play nere the water. Most of fishermen round here take a dog with them in their boat because the alligator goes for the smallest in a attack.

it was just an unfortunate accident that was totally preventable by NOT evening entering water infested with big green man eating machines

Horrible that's it's happend but I can't believe anybody would let theirs kids play in the water

Poor little mites body has been recovered ......

'Body intact'.......something seems a bit fishy with this!!!

Dont all alligators over a certain length get culled in florida to prevent them getting big enough to become maneaters. Maybe a small one would tackle a toddler or a big one could give fish and game the slip.

Dont all alligators over a certain length get culled in florida to prevent them getting big enough to become maneaters. Maybe a small one would tackle a toddler or a big one could give fish and game the slip.

Apparently this one was 7feet and 4 have been killed today around that size to see if they was the one. So that's at least 5 they missed

Apparently this one was 7feet and 4 have been killed today around that size to see if they was the one. So that's at least 5 they missed
someone has a bit of explaining to do its disneyland for fcukssake they shouldnt miss 5.

someone has a bit of explaining to do its disneyland for fcukssake they shouldnt miss 5.

They say they move them when people report nuisance alligators who do not fear humans so they must be happy with leaving them in lakes until somebody complains.

i feel sorry for the child and the family, my thoughts go out to them, i'll try to tell you the difference between Britain's health and safety, and america and Canada's health and safety,they are alot different than what we are use to, back home they fence areas off where they think someone could be hurt or in a dangerous situation, where as here they tend to put a sign up, which is the barrier, in Miami Florida, the alligators kind of live along side people, quite often on the golf coarse's they find them in the pond, and also they get into peoples swimming pools, there are companies that go around to remove them back to were they came from, it's like here in Canada, if you go up to the Rockies, Banff, lake Louise, and further up etc there are picnic areas that have no fences, but there are signs because of the bears, and wolves, so that's your warning, it's like you have to do the rest to keep yourself safe,and prepared,

a few people have ignored the signs and been in danger, i think it's all most similar in oz, no swimming signs saying crocs in water, but no barriers,

i'm not implying in anyway that it's anyone's fault, it's a tragic accident, and i feel very sad for all involved, i was trying to explain the differences between there and here..........RIP little one.

• Like 3