Best Estate Cars Out There

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loads of room

The Skoda Octavia is the same engine and running gear as the Golf / Audi A3 / Seat Leon. The body of the Octavia though is more like the size of the Passat. The boot on the Octavia is huge and the car

dopey gas guzzling tax magnet of a yoke for blokes who want to be farmers or hunt servants

Posted Images

interesting reading,Ive had a focus estate for 8 years previously,never had much bother but i want to stick to diesel,the Audis I am not interested in,im no big car fan,just a pracitical family/hunting bus...skoda i might take a closer look at,im not going to go over a 2ltr due to the exhorbitant tax over here.scent drop me a pm on the car,i am leaning heavily towards toyota...Its strange but the buddy whos a car fanatic told me to stay well away from passats as their very troublesome.....confusing to say the least

Had a Mazda 6 brand new, few years back. It was the wifes work car and i used it for lamping. Couldn't fault it.

Got a mondeo now, bigger inside. Bullet proof, mega economy, totally hasstle free motoring.... just fill her up and go. Proper work horse. Took me and family all around Europe. I'd get another tomorrow.

• Like 1

oul shape audi estate ony made till 99 if you can find a clean 1 buy it has to be 1.9tdi,the new shape audis are trouble.ive an oul one here near 300k onit its been up some lanes.lol....parts cheap as.

Had a Mazda 6 brand new, few years back. It was the wifes work car and i used it for lamping. Couldn't fault it.

Got a mondeo now, bigger inside. Bullet proof, mega economy, totally hasstle free motoring.... just fill her up and go. Proper work horse. Took me and family all around Europe. I'd get another tomorrow.

yeah ford is a close second ,im still trying to find out more info on them

Old passat is the same as old audi a6 or the allroad. newer ones are smaller.

Octavia is a4 size, not sure what new seat ones called but it's the same as old audi a4 with different lights. Superb is audi a6 size skoda.

All depends on your budget but vw and audi better built than seat, but you pay for it. If I was buying new skoda all day.

ive been driving the ford focus estates tdci for the last 3 years great cars reliability wise cheap parts aswell compared to the peugoet hdi's i use to drive they were great cars when going well but i had no end of problems with electrics on them. on the plus side they had loads of boot space and great ground clearence. i thought the parts were expensive aswell.

ive looked at the octavia estates they hold there money well so i couldnt really afford what i wanted. my mechanic told me to go for a ford estate or the skoda and always edged towards the skoda. so my betting is skoda would be the best way forward they are nice enough looking cars aswell.

Funny how folk see things difrent,,,I always thought stuff was cheap on ours,,,mind I always got everything from the breakers

• Like 1