Club Basically Blamed For Rape

The girls at work go out regular & they sit in one or another of them's flats from teatime drinking cheap voddy & dont go out till 10pm :laugh: .. i must be living in the dark ages coz thats not a night out to me

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of bollocks....if you want to get pissed out your head then do so but don't be looking to blame the clubs. Blame yourself for getting wasted or in this case blame these pair of dirty scumb

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes la

speaking as , a parent , an ex doorman , and generally normal bloke.   the young girl was really silly to get so drunk , but weve all done it. the club owners should hang their heads in shame for s

I thought that licensed establishments had a legal responsibility to stop serving anyone that is obviously too drunk?

However, for me, the blame lies 100% with the rapists. They're total scum that should be thrown in landfill.

• Like 1

I thought that licensed establishments had a legal responsibility to stop serving anyone that is obviously too drunk?

However, for me, the blame lies 100% with the rapists. They're total scum that should be thrown in landfill.

first bit is true but the door staff have a duty of care as well I know I work the doors and have a personal license too.we always put people who pass out in safe area where we can keep eye on them if locking up time we get the old bill involved
  • Like 3

speaking as , a parent , an ex doorman , and generally normal bloke.

the young girl was really silly to get so drunk , but weve all done it.

the club owners should hang their heads in shame for serving a young person in this drunken state just so that they can make profit.

the girls mates are shite , youre supposed to look after your mates.

the doorstaff should have been much wiser and made sure she left before she was in that state and that she got into a licensed cab(but not so easy when youve had ten young kids in this state already that night and the club is chaos), you dont only have a legal responsibility , you also have a moral responsibility.

the two filthy scum nonces that raped the young girl should be hung from a lampost and their corpses left to rot as an example to their ilk.

i sincerely hope that the young girls dad has it in him to wait his chance and serve those nonce scum some real justice.

• Like 6

20/30 years ago clubs and doorman had a responsibility to each other we wasnt supposed to be babysitters/social workers once a person was kicked off the premises they was on their own i dont remember any code of conduct to protect people once they was in the street......clubs havent changed society has changed and these scumbags are taking advantage of a basically weak society who no longer think they have any responsibility to themself.

• Like 4

They do,,,and we refuse entry to anybody that is even slightly tipsy,,,wich can cause grief,,,but it's better outside,,,,trouble is when inside it's difficult to watch everybody,,,and mates get mates drink,,,,just a few week back,,I remember I certain girl coming in compleatly fine,,,,and not 45 mins later,,a doorman from inside was carrying her out,,,

And like Martyn said above,,we look after them,,,our manager will sit with them for ages,,outside letting them puke,,,calling folk on there mobile,,ect,,and doing our best to get friends,,,or even family to take them home,,,,however,,,you can only help folk that won't help,,,,some folk as much as we try ,,,just want to do one,,,and stagger off

• Like 1

speaking as , a parent , an ex doorman , and generally normal bloke.

the young girl was really silly to get so drunk , but weve all done it.

the club owners should hang their heads in shame for serving a young person in this drunken state just so that they can make profit.

the girls mates are shite , youre supposed to look after your mates.

the doorstaff should have been much wiser and made sure she left before she was in that state and that she got into a licensed cab(but not so easy when youve had ten young kids in this state already that night and the club is chaos), you dont only have a legal responsibility , you also have a moral responsibility.

the two filthy scum nonces that raped the young girl should be hung from a lampost and their corpses left to rot as an example to their ilk.

i sincerely hope that the young girls dad has it in him to wait his chance and serve those nonce scum some real justice.

I agree 100% with this post.

Only people responsible for raping the girl are the animals who raped her. Young people have always gone out and got smashed, and always will. Clubs can't be expected to look after everyone who might have drunk too much.

What we need is real deterrents for this sort of sex crime.., long stretch plus surgical castration.

• Like 1

as i see it ( and admittedly i am a bit hard core about this) we need to be seriously hard on all crimes against people ( violence, sex crimes, muggings, burglary). ten yeras for burglary or fifteen years for a mugging might put people off. 25 years minimum for rape? might just think twice. problem is that with prisons so overcrowded there is a reluctance to hand out jail sentences, but it should be seen as an investment in the countrys future. build a load of jails, fill em up and in a year or two the filth will realise that actually we are serious about cracking down on crime. crime will drop, and when the prison population goes down in a few years the old prisons can be demolished. simple really!

as i see it ( and admittedly i am a bit hard core about this) we need to be seriously hard on all crimes against people ( violence, sex crimes, muggings, burglary). ten yeras for burglary or fifteen years for a mugging might put people off. 25 years minimum for rape? might just think twice. problem is that with prisons so overcrowded there is a reluctance to hand out jail sentences, but it should be seen as an investment in the countrys future. build a load of jails, fill em up and in a year or two the filth will realise that actually we are serious about cracking down on crime. crime will drop, and when the prison population goes down in a few years the old prisons can be demolished. simple really!

A lot of these animals don't mind going to prison, three meals a day and they get to hang out with their mates, train, etc. Something more needs to be done and I am all for castration for sex crimes.

The blame lies with the filthy fu*kin animals that lay in wait for the girl and raped her, not the club,not her mates(although I agree they are shi*e mates) these turd world filth come here with their own set of rules/values which are a stark contrast to our own, yes of course we have home grown sex offenders, and they should be dealt with in the same manner,but these people (if you can call them that) have a culture, where acts like this are seen as quite acceptable, the apologists can bleat on all they like about tolerance and not blaming migrants, I am sure the same was said in Germany on new years eve when gangs of turd world scum went out raping and assaulting German girls/women, but we ALL know the truth, as said earlier they should be hung from a lamp post and left to rot as a warning to others.

• Like 1

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes later he comes back covered in shit ,turns out she had somehow squatted on the passenger seat and took a shit on him ,I calmed him down and told him I would zee her husband next day to get him a few Bob ,valet ,loss of earnings new clobber etc ,so next day I goes to see the husband and tactfully as I could explained the situation ,he just sighed ,gave me a good bung and apologizes for the cabbie and says "yeah she's a f****r for doing that while your driving "!!!!!!

• Like 7

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes later he comes back covered in shit ,turns out she had somehow squatted on the passenger seat and took a shit on him ,I calmed him down and told him I would zee her husband next day to get him a few Bob ,valet ,loss of earnings new clobber etc ,so next day I goes to see the husband and tactfully as I could explained the situation ,he just sighed ,gave me a good bung and apologizes for the cabbie and says "yeah she's a f****r for doing that while your driving "!!!!!!

hahahahaha , you can always rely on your mates to make you look and feel like a right bellend lol.