• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

I have just been through the predictions at the beginning of the thread ,and there is one clear winner ,one 100%correct forecast ,to be so accurate the man obviously knows his stuff and deserves all the plaudits coming his way

The clear and undisputed winner is .......

Don't worry max it'll be premier league soon and you can carry on talking bollox.

We was in the tournament that long see max I ran out of pictures, so had to put same one up twice lol.

Half a dozen times lol, not like you to distort facts max. :)

Must admit i dont really understand all this hero,s welcome malarkey it reminds me of Italia 90 when we had an open top bus parade for reaching the semi final....Gazza with the fake tits what is there to celebrate about reaching a semi final ok Wales done great and probably wasnt expected to go as far as they did but when you think of it they played 3 half sensible teams and lost to 2 of them our side of the draw was piss poor i remember talking to a few French fans when we was there who were convinced the draw was rigged to get a British side into the final which when you break it down Italy,Germany,Spain,France all on the opposite side of the draw makes you think......also makes you realise this is probably the lowest point English international football has ever reached.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Keanos face was a picture the other night on that Wales game, he was trying hard to contain himself with all the bollocks being talked ! Lol

Can't all be World Cup winners and as a small nation who haven't reached a major tournament in 58 years you can't blame us to want to get a bit of feel good factor. It was more to celebrate how a country felt about their team than to celebrate anything else. At least when they lace their boots up next time they'll remember that sound when Cardiff greeted them, the last thing the English lads will remember is boo's.

I admit it's not great to celebrate defeat but only a fool would think that we could actually win a tournament without a lot of luck, so for getting to the semis they deserve all the adulation that that they're given.

LOL

• Like 5

Can't all be World Cup winners and as a small nation who haven't reached a major tournament in 58 years you can't blame us to want to get a bit of feel good factor. It was more to celebrate how a country felt about their team than to celebrate anything else. At least when they lace their boots up next time they'll remember that sound when Cardiff greeted them, the last thing the English lads will remember is boo's.

I admit it's not great to celebrate defeat but only a fool would think that we could actually win a tournament without a lot of luck, so for getting to the semis they deserve all the adulation that that they're given.

LOL

And to add John boy.we went further than England lol.

Fair do,s im not knocking it.....i think the Welsh as a nation showed England a lot about loyalty and patriotism in this tournament ive said for many years the England side are supported by the fans at the stadium plus 20% of people back home..............Wales were supported by the fans in the ground the entire nation and media back home..........for a country where football is so popular and people so passionate about the game i think people in England are too consumed with jealousy to get behind the national team......something that doesnt seem to happen in Wales.

Johnny would you say football or rugby is more popular in Wales ?.......a Welsh chap i spoke to today reckons football but because they,ve never been any good at it they always say rugby :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1