Bbc1 10 45 Pm (The Last Whites Of The East End) Have A Look Gnash .!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Generations of voting labour that's what you get

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and ,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuc

You were not by yourself as a militant miner i also was of the same opinion as we were brainwashed into thinking Thatcher was the number one enemy its only now you realise its the left wing liberals t

Coming to every town and village near you . . . just a matter of time!

Its like a glimpse into the future this program, trouble is its too late for many especially those old girls 68 years married and moving out it must be heart breaking for her.

Edited to add Im really surprised they are allowing this to be shown.....

• Like 1

Should of been on at 7-8 pm

This time of night is exactly how they want it.

you could be right, it was quite depressing really, alot of white english people who have lost heart /and there roots :yes:

• Like 1

Should of been on at 7-8 pm

This time of night is exactly how they want it.

you could be right, it was quite depressing really, alot of white english people who have lost heart /and there roots :yes:
i agree sad to white people being driven out by influx of immigrants glad I live in a shithole of place in a way lol no pakis up here only in shops Edited by dark-destroyer-85

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and 80,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuckle dragging scum who were over reacting !.......Its funny the way they pick the East End out......white flight from South London go to Kent,white flight from West London go to Surrey,white flight from North London go to Hertfordshire......what these counties dont seem to realise is at this rate in 20 years time the white flight will be from Essex to Norfolk......Surrey to Sussex etc etc....you now have blacks and pakis moving out of London to get away from the foreigners !!!......like the Pakistani boy on that program last night giving it " us cockneys ".

There are still pockets of whites in East London proper old school what we would call " towners " in Canning Town......poor white people who simply cant afford to move out,and various other areas...... this area was bombed heavier than any other part of the Uk during the war the old East End blitz spirit was never going to last forever but i think its fair to say that we was the last generation of true born and bred Eastenders......how ironic that we are the only ones making any effort whatsoever to save the area by backing it with our hard earned.......as the old saying says....." if you want to get something done you gotta get it done yourself " ;)

• Like 6

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and 80,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuckle dragging scum who were over reacting !.......Its funny the way they pick the East End out......white flight from South London go to Kent,white flight from West London go to Surrey,white flight from North London go to Hertfordshire......what these counties dont seem to realise is at this rate in 20 years time the white flight will be from Essex to Norfolk......Surrey to Sussex etc etc....you now have blacks and pakis moving out of London to get away from the foreigners !!!......like the Pakistani boy on that program last night giving it " us cockneys ".

There are still pockets of whites in East London proper old school what we would call " towners " in Canning Town......poor white people who simply cant afford to move out,and various other areas...... this area was bombed heavier than any other part of the Uk during the war the old East End blitz spirit was never going to last forever but i think its fair to say that we was the last generation of true born and bred Eastenders......how ironic that we are the only ones making any effort whatsoever to save the area by backing it with our hard earned.......as the old saying says....." if you want to get something done you gotta get it done yourself " ;)

Guilty ..back in the day I considered myself more "enlightened" than the knuckle draggers ,I laughed along with the "right on " comedians who made fun of them and I tut tutted when they were shown on the news marching ,I bought into the liberal ,integration is good ,and to think otherwise is to be a racist crap ,...what a tool I was

• Like 3