Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

The first arrived in the latter part of the 12th century AD with Richard the first on his return from the crusades so according to your estimation its been a bad place to live for the last 800 years :whistling::angel:

no but the last 40 has been the most damage done. What's your view on the vote, I take it you'll be voting?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

They can dress it up all they want , the deciding factor when people vote will be IMMIGRATION !! This vote is the only chance we will get to put an end to the never ending tide of foreigners that land here , we are a small country , with limited schools , hospitals , houses etc , they pass through numerous countries to get here ...why ? ...........because they get " hugged " by the lefties who think its trendy to embrace them and its totally wrong to be patriotic and want this country for British people who have paid into the system for years .

As for trading with us , of course they still will , as for us paying more taxes , to be honest I would rather pay more and not have to sit in A&E for hours next to Bogdan or Olga !!! God help us if we stay in ,,,which I think we will , it will be the end of Britain truly !!

• Like 3

I think we will get out.

Think it, fight for it, do some thing about it. Get a leave flag up. Talk to your friends. Get some leaflets and leave em at work. Go round your street giving out leave posters.

Do it. Do it now. Stop moaning. Shit or get off the toilet.

• Like 2

I think we will get out.

Think it, fight for it, do some thing about it. Get a leave flag up. Talk to your friends. Get some leaflets and leave em at work. Go round your street giving out leave posters.

Do it. Do it now. Stop moaning. Shit or get off the toilet.

bang on

The first arrived in the latter part of the 12th century AD with Richard the first on his return from the crusades so according to your estimation its been a bad place to live for the last 800 years :whistling::angel:

no but the last 40 has been the most damage done. What's your view on the vote, I take it you'll be voting?

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in the 70,s believing they were voting for a common agricultural market not a GDR. the borders and legal status of the UK has been traded to suit the diners at the troughs in Brussels . Immigration has become a great burden on the UK people and its resources mainly due to politicians and their insisting to impose "Their Democracy in the Middle East" the only ones benefiting from the EU membership are the Multinationals and the politicians so it has to be OUT.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 10

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in the 70,s believing they were voting for a common agricultural market not a GDR. the borders and legal status of the UK has been traded to suit the diners at the troughs in Brussels . Immigration has become a great burden on the UK people and its resources mainly due to politicians and their insisting to impose "Their Democracy in the Middle East" the only ones benefiting from the EU membership are the Multinationals and the politicians so it has to be OUT.
not a name call in sight lol, good honest post, you sound like us Christian natives haha, or you just see it how it is, the elite in their rich bubbles

I wish more people had similar views to you.

• Like 1

Iv just recieved another leaflet today scaremongering working class folk

Bransin saying stay in

Karen Brady saying the same

Mark Carney Bank of England Governor saying In

What they got in common

All Rich fookers who put money before anything

Even the demise of their country

Spread the word vote OUT it's going to be very close we must get off our arses to vote out

Wev got to spread the Out word .

as the Beatles sang, the best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds n bees, now give me mooooonnney, that's what I want. The sound track to the stay camp
  • Like 1

Just got the eu leaflet through the door today, the stay part is nicely presented with pics of families etc, the leave side hasn't 1 . But does tell a bit of the truth. You can see what side the government is trying to promote

• Like 1

Even if we vote out the EU will give the UK a few more crumbs and we'll be having another vote. If we vote out snp will be wanting another vote on independence cos they want to stay in,this is a monumental vote,possibly wrong but don't think any other country as voted to come out (everyone wants in on the gravy train) the powers that be are asking themselves who's next

So does anybody know what will happen if it's a close vote and the out camp loses? Will nearly half the populous just be told feck up and then just be ignored?

If Out loses then we stay in the EU, doesn't matter how close the vote is. That's how referendums work.

I really hope the Out camp don't make fools of themselves if they lose, going on like the ScotNats demanding more referendums until they get the result they want. This has been touted as a the once in a lifetime referendum and that's exactly what it should be :yes: