Anabolic Steroids.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my experience the majority of people who take gear for a reason ( sport/competition etc ) are extremely knowledgable about what they are putting into their bodies.   Whereas the people who take g

Having read a few of the replies here and never having had any knowledge of steroids or even had any interest in weight training it would seem to me that the logical conclusion is that they are no dif

Take them if you want hardened arteries and strokes in your late 40s and dead by mid 50s. You may look good in the short term but the long term damage is deadly

Most lads think by taking gear and training once a week they gonna look like Sumat out of a magazine, you still have to get it self in gym nearly everyday and a good DIET is very important , I don't think there is anything wrong with taking gear as you get older you need abit if ur training but low dosage and quality brands do ur research . Atb

when i use to go weight training years ago, there were quite a few gyms in the area, the one i used was more of a out of town gym were a few used steroids, but in the town gyms it was full of steroid users, they had more mirrors than equipment..... :laugh:

i always remember them strutting there stuff up and down the gym like a trussed up turkey.... :D

there was this one guy i knew of, before he started taking steroids he was an average size guy, a popular guy around town, as time went by, the next time i saw him he was working as a doorman, i couldn't believe it, he must of been 18+ stone,

well..as time went on i bumped into him in the pet shop, i had to do a double take...there stood this guy in a pair of shorts and a vest, walking with a cane, teeth fallen out, his back was all blotchy and big spots, hair loss, looking a good 10 years older than he was, but we were young then, early 20's, and i remember thinking...was it worth it,

now...i don't know if all the signs i saw on him were the total effects of taking the steroids,but i bet taking the stuff probably didn't help, and i wouldn't take any to find out either........i wonder were he is now :hmm:

And the moral of the story is..............................the majority of doormen are 2 bob wannabe,s who shouldnt be going anywhere near gyms.

I used to pop into a place called "Gas" just off Leicester Square, they had some giant blokes who used to train in a gym in Tilbury called His & Hers.......the bloke they was all shit scared of was a small older bloke, must have been no more than about 13 or 14 stone.

Very polite man, really nice to talk to.......nobody f****d with him amongst the other doormen and yet nothing at all to look at.

When I was alive I used to work on a club with twelve other doorman ,most of them where big impressive looking fellas muscles on muscles ,made me feel a bit dumpy if I'm honest , at the same time I used to look after a big old boozer that did a mad Monday cheap beer night that could get a bit hectic, especially as I was solo there ,when I wanted to go on holiday I couldn't get one of the big useless b*****ds to stand in for me .

Test 400 ain't too bad once you don't have a short fuse . Do all your research properly before deciding if your doing it . Eating has a hell of a lot to do with it too pal

Test 400 is good gear, but if I was to use that I would just go on sus, but as u said short fuse with either of those and u will be like a bear out of hibernation early lol

• Like 1

When I was alive I used to work on a club with twelve other doorman ,most of them where big impressive looking fellas muscles on muscles ,made me feel a bit dumpy if I'm honest , at the same time I used to look after a big old boozer that did a mad Monday cheap beer night that could get a bit hectic, especially as I was solo there ,when I wanted to go on holiday I couldn't get one of the big useless b*****ds to stand in for me .

Doors too small???

• Like 2

Come to where I live in the valleys everyone I know who trains take something mad for steroids round here even kids in school take them

Roiders everywhere mate lol.

Come to where I live in the valleys everyone I know who trains take something mad for steroids round here even kids in school take them

Roiders everywhere mate lol.
There is a lot of boys on steroids where I am from and a few are idiots and most of them are door men now young full of steroids and fake tan with something to prove beating up drunk youngsters ! Iv been no angel when out but a few times have had a bust up with the bouncers but I'm lucky I play rugby so usually a gang but few lads I know have been caught on their own and these roid heads won't say boo to you when your sober but also if anyone trains hard and gets in good shape the old he's on steroids is thrown about when half the time their not ! Eat clean train hard and sleep well you won't go far wrong !
  • Like 3

I used to pop into a place called "Gas" just off Leicester Square, they had some giant blokes who used to train in a gym in Tilbury called His & Hers.......the bloke they was all shit scared of was a small older bloke, must have been no more than about 13 or 14 stone.

Very polite man, really nice to talk to.......nobody f****d with him amongst the other doormen and yet nothing at all to look at.

The Gass Club was in Whitcombe St,then you had the Leisure Lounge round the corner,Equinox and Hippodrome in Leicester Square,the Ku Club in Soho....then slip away up the Clerkenwell Rd you had Turnmills,93 Feet East,4 Aces......Bagleys and Rocket over Holloway the 90,s was a mad ol time if you was into all that clubbing lark round there....and if you worked on a door you was certainly kept busy it was the first time i ever saw a bullet proof vest :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Yeh time to stop working the door when you need a bullet proof vest,,,

Sounds like the old niche club at Sheffield ,,them boys had to wear vests,,,great club great music,,,but f**k was it dodgy,,,and no alcohol,,,so that tells you what going on,,lol

• Like 1