Karma Baby,,,,,,

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the thing, most of us aren't Neanderthals - When we hunt, we look for the quickest, cleanest shot possible. We use what prey we can to ensure that as little as possible is wasted. We have respe

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you

and i hope they get a few more beatings, and when they get over that....a few more, despicable people,

Oh to f**k with impartial justice, lets all join the mob and let emotionally driven revenge and vigilantism take it's place! After all these lads are guilty of the crime of murder, everyone agrees! Life for a life! Quick before they turn to fiddling kids!

And no, I do not support what they have done or look lightly on it or even really give a f**k what happens to them. But I do care about becoming the victim of my own ignorance and emotional naivety.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

My cruelty is much more civilised than their cruelty ;)

Cruelty,in my mind means making an animal suffer more than it would in it's natural environment.

Being humane means giving it a quicker death than it would naturally have.

Torturing a domestic dog,is cruel and there's no excuse for it I can't think of any type of hunting or trapping legal in the UK that I consider cruel.

• Like 1

This is been sorted the 2 little shits won't even come out the house now,there has been loads of people knocking on the door for them and there mother says they are easily lead and wanted it taking off the internet.dont panic though it's sorted.

• Like 1

Nothing like a mother's love hay...lol..shame if she's a good sort and she's having to open the door though... Why there under the bed...if they live at home that is....

Oh to f**k with impartial justice, lets all join the mob and let emotionally driven revenge and vigilantism take it's place! After all these lads are guilty of the crime of murder, everyone agrees! Life for a life! Quick before they turn to fiddling kids!

And no, I do not support what they have done or look lightly on it or even really give a f**k what happens to them. But I do care about becoming the victim of my own ignorance and emotional naivety.

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you inflict pain and suffering , you get it back. :yes: stickin jail or banning them from keeping animals means jack shit to these type of people.But cowards like these like these, would deff think twice about ever doing it again , if they received similar punishment fact, thats why they act like they do because there cowards its as simple as that :yes:

• Like 4

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you inflict pain and suffering , you get it back. :yes: stickin jail or banning them from keeping animals means jack shit to these type of people.But cowards like these like these, would deff think twice about ever doing it again , if they received similar punishment fact, thats why they act like they do because there cowards its as simple as that :yes:

Writing "fact" after an opinion doesn't suddenly make it actual fact despite what internet legend would have you believe.

Exactly the same will be said by the mob when it's a hunting man in the gallows. Justice should be delivered by an objective jury and system, not by an emotionally driven mob. If after long and careful thought with all emotion left aside, it is decided that the system is insufficient for animal cruelty then I'll support that. But not this, because next week with a slight change of the political wind it could be you or I as the subject of this internet hunt for blood.

• Like 1

Writing "fact" after an opinion doesn't suddenly make it actual fact despite what internet legend would have you believe.

Exactly the same will be said by the mob when it's a hunting man in the gallows. Justice should be delivered by an objective jury and system, not by an emotionally driven mob. If after long and careful thought with all emotion left aside, it is decided that the system is insufficient for animal cruelty then I'll support that. But not this, because next week with a slight change of the political wind it could be you or I as the subject of this internet hunt for blood.

They were found guilty in a court of law,and you can see it with your own eyes,so no question of their guilt.

A good hiding would be the best thing for them, considering the judge could not give proportunate punishment.

Next time a case like this comes up, a judge may hopefully lock the perpatrator up for their own safety and to quel public anger.

My cruelty is much more civilised than their cruelty ;)

Cruelty,in my mind means making an animal suffer more than it would in it's natural environment.

Being humane means giving it a quicker death than it would naturally have.

That is very well put :thumbs:

well if not fact my opinion , and in this i value it, the system as you call it, need to be changed then . finding some body, or banning from keeping animals , is not working, just look at the increase of animal cruelty the last 10-20 years . punishment as to fit the crime, and physical punishment needed ( c/p) birch etc . but it wont happen in this day and age .so people will take it in there own hands, which is not right but understandable :yes: .nothing will change with-in the law, and more cases will continue , so if people have given these scum taste of there own medicine good, i hope it makes other sick feckers think twice :yes:

• Like 1

http://www.sickchirpse.com/one-of-the-brothers-who-filmed-themselves-beating-up-a-dog-just-had-the-shit-kicked-out-of-him/

A few weeks back there was a video doing the rounds of a pair of brothers from Redcar, Teesside who filmed themselves repeatedly throwing their pet bulldog Baby down the stairs, slamming her on the ground and kicking her in the head.

FEATURED IMAGE VIA

We didn’t share the video and I never brought myself to watch it. 2 girls 1 cup? Fine. 25-year-old blackheads getting popped? Fine. Faces of Death? Fine. Dogs getting tortured? No thanks.

Incredibly, 22-year-old Andrew Frankish and his brother 19-year-old Daniel were spared jail over the footage, and instead were banned from keeping animals for life and had their 21 week sentences suspended for 2 years and a tagged curfew for 6 months. That’s it. Even though the dog had to be put down following the attack.

Nearly half a million people signed a petition urging authorities to give a more adequate punishment, but nothing was done.

dogabuse.jpg

IMAGE VIA

It seemed like these two c**ts were going to get away with it, but apparently some semblance of justice has been done after one of the bros had the shit kicked out of him by a dog-loving vigilante this week.

The little prick called police after the assault begging for protection.

Police said:

Meanwhile, on Saturday a plane with a banner reading ‘Jail the Frankish Brothers’ was flown over Riverside Stadium in nearby Middlesbrough:

A 36-year-old man was arrested following a call from occupants of a house in Redcar just after 11.05pm on Sunday, April 3.

The man was interviewed and subsequently released with no further police action.

People may have the best of intentions, but they could put themselves at risk and they can also disrupt police or RSPCA investigations.

We would advise people not to carry out their own inquiries, but to contact the authorities and raise their concerns so they can be investigated thoroughly and in the safest possible way.

frankish.jpg

IMAGE VIA

Well I love the fact the assailant got released without further action, because even the arresting officers probably loved the fact he battered this kid. The fact remains though that all these two savages have to do is behave themselves for 2 years and they’ll have got away with essentially murdering that dog. No idea what the judge was thinking; maybe he/she doesn’t like dogs either? Just a totally unacceptable outcome whichever way you look at it. I’ve got a good feeling these two are in for more vigilante ass-kickings in the future though, so that’s good.

I’d say now’s a good time to go hug your dog… but apparently they don’t like that. Sigh.

Might be a good time to buy these two pricks a ticket to the Boro's next home game :thumbs:

• Like 1

They were found guilty in a court of law,and you can see it with your own eyes,so no question of their guilt.

A good hiding would be the best thing for them, considering the judge could not give proportunate punishment.

Next time a case like this comes up, a judge may hopefully lock the perpatrator up for their own safety and to quel public anger.

I'm aware that they were found guilty in a court of law. I haven't a problem with the verdict. It's the mob justice I have a problem with. It's people deciding what is justice based almost entirely on their emotional reaction that I have a problem with.

It's not like I'm immune to those feelings or sympathy with vigilantism. But when I think rationally I cannot support it.

Any change to the justice system should come through an objective process. I'm not against change, I'm against mob justice.

• Like 1

So when the system fails to deliver we the public should just bury our heads in the sand in the hope that these pair of shithouses do not reoffend?

Me personally, ( note personally not public opinion ) I would like to think that these two get a beating so bad that next time they see a dog they will cross the road or walk in the other direction. Nothing more nothing less because they deserve no better, mark my words sooner or later somebody somewhere will set a dog on these two, a dog that will remind them of what they done, and I hope that also gets filmed and put on the internet. Thats what I would call justice.

• Like 4