Karma Baby,,,,,,

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the thing, most of us aren't Neanderthals - When we hunt, we look for the quickest, cleanest shot possible. We use what prey we can to ensure that as little as possible is wasted. We have respe

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you

and i hope they get a few more beatings, and when they get over that....a few more, despicable people,

I'm not commenting in depth much anymore because going over my points again is just going to seem like I'm on a crusade.

But I have to agree with wilf. This topic could off shoot into so many more areas. One is this belief that animal abusers will go on to abuse children. I mean, is that even supported by evidence? Child abusers often abuse animals but vice versa? You cant just make that leap.

I remember seeing some sickeningly cruel things in my younger years. I really do think there's an evil in all young boys. It becomes a very morally gray debate for me.

Then there's what constitutes justice and vengeance? The difference between mob rule and genuine democracy. Can justice occur outside of the system, can vigilantism ever be justifiable. f**k I could do 100 pages on this. LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

I do find it amusing that the very people who are all for rough justice in this case. Are very vocal against the rough justice Sharia law doles out. :hmm:

TC

Big difference between two cruel bast&rds getting a kicking for abusing a dog than some Asian girl getting whipped for wearing nail varnish ffs

I'm not commenting in depth much anymore because going over my points again is just going to seem like I'm on a crusade.

But I have to agree with wilf. This topic could off shoot into so many more areas. One is this belief that animal abusers will go on to abuse children. I mean, is that even supported by evidence? Child abusers often abuse animals but vice versa? You cant just make that leap.

I remember seeing some sickeningly cruel things in my younger years. I really do think there's an evil in all young boys. It becomes a very morally gray debate for me.

Then there's what constitutes justice and vengeance? The difference between mob rule and genuine democracy. Can justice occur outside of the system, can vigilantism ever be justifiable. f**k I could do 100 pages on this. LOL

Yes, thats page one sorted. Only 99 to go BH :thumbs:

right lads and lassies,,time to park it i think,,different opinions ...the bottom line is if your going to be a cruel shits and act the c**t,then Karma is only just around the corner...they thought they were hard men,beating their loyal pet to pulp and this is going to upset a lot of folk,some will take it to the extreme and batter the 2 lads,hey ho shit happens when you do bad things...I cant feel sorry for the scum but it should be left to the court of law to resolve their fate...............thankfully it doesnt work that way

• Like 1

There's an old boy of 94 in court in Germany at the moment, he was a camp guard and a 170,000 Yids went in the oven while he worked there........right, who's the first one to volunteer to pop round and give him a kicking ? .........I mean, he's 94 so it shouldn't be too hard right?

I do find it amusing that the very people who are all for rough justice in this case. Are very vocal against the rough justice Sharia law doles out. :hmm:

TC

I think you'll find we don't give a shit about sharia law being implemented, just not in this country.

There's an old boy of 94 in court in Germany at the moment, he was a camp guard and a 170,000 Yids went in the oven while he worked there........right, who's the first one to volunteer to pop round and give him a kicking ? .........I mean, he's 94 so it shouldn't be too hard right?

A relative of one of 170,000 might just take you up on that offer Wilf. No doubt the Yids as you affectionately call them would not have been too hard to fight either.

Everyone here who hunts is one step away from all this mob justice, wrong place, wrong time and it's your kids they will be coming round to threaten and you getting set about.......anyone who can't see that is frankly a bit dim ;)

Everyone here who hunts is one step away from all this mob justice, wrong place, wrong time and it's your kids they will be coming round to threaten and you getting set about.......anyone who can't see that is frankly a bit dim ;)

I totally agree with you on that Wilf, and to be honest it is not often I find myself disagreeing with you in all fairness, but if my family come into danger through my actions then I will resolve that in any way that I can, whether that be quitting what I was doing or by taking the fight to the fight.

But if I was to meet them to shithouses face to face I would honestly say I would dish out my own form of justice and have no regrets in doing so.

ATB……Del

• Like 1

I totally agree with you on that Wilf, and to be honest it is not often I find myself disagreeing with you in all fairness, but if my family come into danger through my actions then I will resolve that in any way that I can, whether that be quitting what I was doing or by taking the fight to the fight.

But if I was to meet them to shithouses face to face I would honestly say I would dish out my own form of justice and have no regrets in doing so.

ATB……Del

Fair enough Del, I get you and I understand why everyone else says what they do.

Look, in my book it's easy for folk to chops off about scummers like this and get all watery eyes over poor Fido.....it's a natural reaction.

However, I find it funny that people have a real vocal reaction to this but will happily pop out and fill the car up in the morning when that tank of juice cost either kids lives, or animals or habitat........the old morals take a back seat when people have to get to work to pay the government.

They also don't see anything wrong with themselves but thousands would think them utter f***ing insane animals for wanting to go fox hunting.

Easy morals and chucking fuel on a fire that could easily burn all of us.......it's a bit ludicrous to me mate.

Atb to you too mate.

Well Wilf channel your time and energy into educating everyday folk that hunting practiced with respect for the given quarry is fook all like what them two c**ts did to that young bulldog in their care.

But I think anyone with a bit sense could work that out unless they are a bit dim.

Respect being the key

Because there are cruel fookers masquerading as

Hunters- Countrymen - Fiekdsportsnen in Our ranks who also need weeding out.

Iv no time for u wanted cruelty on any level .

They Tortured that young Dog end of.

Max with the greatest of respect, unless I have missed something, which would not be the first time.

But I don't believe that Wilf or Born Hunter has any other views of what those two idiots are or what they done. both Wilf and Born Hunter are stating that they do not believe that mob rule is the answer, at times I beg to differ, but on the other hand respect their views and opinions.

• Like 2

Matthew 7:1-3

Matthew 6Matthew 8

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

• Like 1

Matthew 6Matthew 8

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Ok Wilf, I can agree with a lot of things with you, but PLEASSSEEEEE don't turn this into another religious thread ffs ;)

Matthew 6Matthew 8

A cleaved head no longer plots.

Havamal,stanza 36

Demonstrably correct :thumbs: