Connor Mcgregor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone saw what he had against diaz and everyone is still makin excuses for him. He insulted diaz up to his eye balls , and when diaz hammered the shit out of him , its all , conor hes so humble.

McGregor is to UFC what Fury is to boxing....an embaressment and a disgrace or in leihmans terms a bell end.

He definitely quieter since he lost, had the biggest mouth known to UFC

Monkey trying to call the tunes for the Organ Grinder.

That's twice now Mcgregor has over estimated himself, against Diaz and now Dana.

What's earned McGregor all the money so far isn't his fighting style it's the hype, it's his press confrences that's why he's paid the big money, now he still wants the money but doesn't want to generate the hype?

Diaz is he Ken Norton V Ali

• Like 1

That's twice now Mcgregor has over estimated himself, against Diaz and now Dana.

What's earned McGregor all the money so far isn't his fighting style it's the hype, it's his press confrences that's why he's paid the big money, now he still wants the money but doesn't want to generate the hype?

It seems he wants to back off a bit for THIS fight, which i think is fair enough as he got humiliated last fight and he wants revenge. Imo this is an honorable way to react to a defeat as he has many easier options such as defend his title, wait for dos anjos, etc all would generate as much or more money and greater glory but he wants revenge. Whatever money McGregor made the ufc made much, much more... I think dana white is great for fight fans and people comparing match ups to wwe are way off the mark imo but i think he should have given his number 1 draw card some concessions this time. I don't think McGregor will ever forgive him and dana white just might regret this one day.
  • Like 1

It seems he wants to back off a bit for THIS fight, which i think is fair enough as he got humiliated last fight and he wants revenge. Imo this is an honorable way to react to a defeat as he has many easier options such as defend his title, wait for dos anjos, etc all would generate as much or more money and greater glory but he wants revenge. Whatever money McGregor made the ufc made much, much more... I think dana white is great for fight fans and people comparing match ups to wwe are way off the mark imo but i think he should have given his number 1 draw card some concessions this time. I don't think McGregor will ever forgive him and dana white just might regret this one day.

But who calls the shots in the UFC connor or Dana white?

If McGregor gets beaten again by Diaz he's the past not the future and look at what Dos Antos did to Diaz! That was one savage beating he dished out to Diaz, yet he couldn't stop him.

McGregor is a great man to spin what he does or doesn't do, he's spinning it now that he can't do press because he's being serious with his prep, like he wasn't serious before? Surely Iceland isn't the only place a UFC fighter can train seriously?

:hmm:There has been foolishness on both sides,...and now,...nobody wants to lose face...

Dana can't allow his authority to be usurped, or other fighters will expect to receive concessions,..non-bloody stop,...and Conor cannot seem to find a way, to back peddle and get the fight back on... :yes:

There needs to be some canny mediation, from a source, that both men respect. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Everyone saw what he had against diaz and everyone is still makin excuses for him.

He insulted diaz up to his eye balls , and when diaz hammered the shit out of him , its all , conor hes so humble.

He got humbled by the right fela , no harm , and if this isn't about money ,why is he bringing up the 400 million ?

Hes never been in a five round war and never will be, he don't have the heart or the stamina .

And fair play to diaz , he took all mcgregors shite talk and when he bate the shit out of him he could have rubbed it in big time but he didn't , that's what you call being humble.

• Like 3

and the bottom line is he generated such an interest in the fight he attracted those fans that generated £400 million ,even if they did want him to loose,I must say I too believe IF all is as it seems ,yes he should have turned up for the press conference,as he IS contracted to do so,,Connor will be back,wether he can beat Diaz,only time will tell...

and the bottom line is he generated such an interest in the fight he attracted those fans that generated £400 million ,even if they did want him to loose,I must say I too believe IF all is as it seems ,yes he should have turned up for the press conference,as he IS contracted to do so,,Connor will be back,wether he can beat Diaz,only time will tell...

No fighter is bigger than the UFC those guys have worked hard for year getting it to where it is, and I genuinely think CM thinks he is the UFC. Dana White had the brains to find CM and said that if that guy can throw a punch he will be singed after there 1st meeting. It was just even better that he was a really good fighter to go along with his chat. Yous are right to be proud of the guy jig he's done yous proud like so fair play, I just can't be arsed with watching him trying to call any shots

well its clear Lukey he isnt calling the shots as Dana has chastised him publicly,hes dropped from the card as it is for the moment anyway which denies him a hell of a pay day,,that hurts Connor a lot more than it hurts Dana I would think...the show will go on wether Connor is there or not,but you got to admit he drew the attention to the fights a little bit more with his berating than most others..as they say her HES GOT THE GIFT OF THE GAB,,,if hes back to fight Diaz I think he will be better prepared and have a better game plan........or he better or his ass will be handed to him again,,they reckon the interest in Ireland as a tourist destination has multiplied greatly due to Connor putting his pride for Ireland over on tv,...he could alway get a job as a tourism promoter lol

He put White in a position were he had no other option really, the fight is still 3 months away so a weekend selling it would not have hurt and they are spending $10 million on promoting UFC 200, White dropped Nick Diaz against GSP for not turning up to a promo too.

• Like 1