I done it from day 1 but when they added the extra numbers i stopped. It was bad enough when they doubled the ticket prices.

You've only got to look at the results every week to see its a con.

Iv'e heard the Lotto has been sold to a Canadian pension co.

I had a few small wins but would never cover what i put in.

I know someones got to win it but usually only one person out of the millions who do it.??????.

• Like 1

I done it from day 1 but when they added the extra numbers i stopped. It was bad enough when they doubled the ticket prices.

You've only got to look at the results every week to see its a con.

Iv'e heard the Lotto has been sold to a Canadian pension co.

I had a few small wins but would never cover what i put in.

I know someones got to win it but usually only one person out of the millions who do it.??????.

true :thumbs: yeh the bloody cost gone up, but you have live in hope mate , as delboy says we be millionaires one day :D

Yeh I won't do the uk one now ,,,cos of them extra numbers,,,

I still do the euro one though...

I know a lad,,who was on this site,,,we were good mates as kids ,,not seen him for a few year,,,he was in a group at his work,,they won jackpot,,20 year ago,,,but on the day it was a shared win,,two or 3 winners I think,,,so he ended up with 50 grand

Your better off with either the irish or New York ... 3 numbers on ir gets you 360/1 ny gets you 600/1

Won 1200 at Christmas ... I fcuked up last week and didn't include the bonus ball on the ny and lost out on £300 (only put 50p on)

i wouldn't say it was a con, it's just pure luck weather your numbers come up, i think what it is, people play it and never win a penny, so they end up getting a bit disgruntled with it, saying..."that's it, i'm not doing it know more"....well....don't give up, there's light at the other end of the tunnel.......hearing about this guy over here who never did the lotto, one day he thought he would have a go, he bought one line of numbers by lucky dip, costing him two dollars, he hit the jackpot, winning him............nine million dollars...hows that for a bit of luck!!

i always have a dabble with it, no fixed numbers just lucky dip numbers, the odds are high but someones got to win it..........."it could be yooouuuuuu"

You've more chance winning on the euro millions than you do 9n the UK lotto.A few weeks ago 5 numbers got less than 3 numbers because more people than usual got it and the pot for it wasn't very big.