Stay In A Small Circle

I can see why lads do keep themselves in small circles.

Cos there's some right slagging off of fellow terrier men on this section.

It's seems like no one got any respect for anyone lol.

He breeds shit/he's a cruel fecker/he charges for pups.

The list is endless lol.

• Like 8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm only interested in digging my dogs-and hopefully breeding them to do what I ask of them-I find that the more you get out there digging with different folk the more I wish I never bothered imho-not

There's a lot of good men I the terrier game that've helped me out , strangly enough they don't come on here much lol . The constant snide remarks gets me down shame because it stops me and a lot of

There are a lot of great terriermen out there, the trick is separating men who are in it for the dogs and........those who are in it for their own ego.

There genuine lads about Pablo its just they have to deal with some get a line going and probably get screwed over along the way it's the closed circles that think there shit looking down everyone and slagin them it's been like that for years over here only some of them are pushing on now trying to reclaim old glories but they have passed their spit and boil bitterness into the next generation coming on.

• Like 5

There's a lot of good men I the terrier game that've helped me out , strangly enough they don't come on here much lol . The constant snide remarks gets me down shame because it stops me and a lot of others posting as much !

• Like 12

It's the same on the lurcher section maybe even worse you can't ask a serious question without a torrent of abuse usually from the same people who seem to spend more time on here than out in the field. If you have nothing constructive to say don't say anything. This used to be a good site were you could get help off genuine dog people.

• Like 5

I'm only interested in digging my dogs-and hopefully breeding them to do what I ask of them-I find that the more you get out there digging with different folk the more I wish I never bothered imho-not long before they start talking about you behind your back etc- people bitch if you charge for a pup?so I gift them and they do the dirty on me.take them out-they go back and f**k up your permo-not interested in the politics of it all ,who's turn it is to dig or who's right for permo-that's why I can't and dont muff arse for a day out-they only turn on you in the end lol-all the years I kept myself to my self I did just fine.I enjoy going new places and testing my dogs in new places out of their comfort zone-most I've met are jealous fullstop-as if you don't deserve to have tidy dogs?it's in my nature to help folk out as I'm no cnut but still folk think they can treat me like one-I agree this site's not was it was-lots of lads don't bother now replying about days out because you only get shot down.my ten pence worth lol.atb dc

• Like 15

Being fairly new to working terriers I've only met a handful of other lads and only dug with 3 and I must say every one ive met have been good to me. There are some diferant opinons umongst them but if we were all the same what a boring world we would live in

• Like 2

Yeah king and dc it is off putting the amount of nay sayers posting negative coments on lads posts. You shouldn't do this or that you are wrong about this or that . But hey feck em do it how you like it as long as it's respectful to dogs and gear who is anyone to tell anyone how they should conduct themselves

• Like 5

Well my theory on the job is there's dog men and then there's lads with dogs!

This is why people and serious terrier men don't let dogs go to any old place if the breeding line is there own, Coz they know what some people in the game are like they will not work the dog enough then claim its a world beater and breed it to any old shite and that's why there's so much shite out there ???

• Like 4