Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, kanny said:

The Nottingham Rocky does it again!...not going to lie,  I thought my man was done 😆 

Great finish from Wood, looked hurt a few times! 

• Like 1

Watching it with my lads aswel and 1 just said dad this is the future of boxing as a few YouTubers fighting could sell out Wembley in minutes where as like Warrington Woods other week wouldn't sell it out I bloody hope it isn't but there's few boxers nowadays who have the fan pulling power of these youtubers

• Like 1

According to social media Tommy fury getting bood of his own fans own town if true that's terrible but what to expect fighting youtubers n tysons fight not much better the likes of Lewis bowe holyfield mike tyson etc even Tommy Morrison would annihilate today's devision.

The boxing games f****d it's like Prince Nazism said. His sons are guna put the spark back into boxing. Because at the moment it's going down hill. Last week after canelo's big fighter reporters were asking when will the fight with Jake paul be on the cards. Loved how he said please please don't ask me that. As though to say I'm a pro boxer not a show man from the circus. But tonight a felt for tommy because he was fighting some dick head that puts his head down towards the ground and try's them over head shots but comes in fast then does it again nightmare of a person to fight. Not like tommy will of been taught from a young age to stand and fight hands up at all time head up too. Tommy should of never taken this fight because it's made him look a c**t 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

The boxing games f****d it's like Prince Nazism said. His sons are guna put the spark back into boxing. Because at the moment it's going down hill. Last week after canelo's big fighter reporters were asking when will the fight with Jake paul be on the cards. Loved how he said please please don't ask me that. As though to say I'm a pro boxer not a show man from the circus. But tonight a felt for tommy because he was fighting some dick head that puts his head down towards the ground and try's them over head shots but comes in fast then does it again nightmare of a person to fight. Not like tommy will have been taught from a young age to stand and fight hands up at all time head up too. Tommy should of never taken this fight because it's made him look a c**t 

tommy  had no composure it’s was shite 

6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

The boxing games f****d it's like Prince Nazism said. His sons are guna put the spark back into boxing. Because at the moment it's going down hill. Last week after canelo's big fighter reporters were asking when will the fight with Jake paul be on the cards. Loved how he said please please don't ask me that. As though to say I'm a pro boxer not a show man from the circus. But tonight a felt for tommy because he was fighting some dick head that puts his head down towards the ground and try's them over head shots but comes in fast then does it again nightmare of a person to fight. Not like tommy will of been taught from a young age to stand and fight hands up at all time head up too. Tommy should of never taken this fight because it's made him look a c**t 

Tommy fury is a cnut if he thinks himself a boxer...

• Like 1

The Fury clan have not been good for british boxing. The same goes for the current  British heavyweights.  Dubois and AJ are poor representatives of our sport. They just don't seem genuine articles to me. They don't seem to to take the advice to 'never leave anything in the ring'. They seem to lack heart and guts.

I would rather endure an hour in church than watch Tommy Fury. It's insulting to proper boxers to spend time and money watching the likes of him.

But there's plenty of genuine lads out there in the smaller divisions who are worth supporting.

The sooner the Furys f**k off the better. They are embarrassing.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 10