Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, jukel123 said:

Get off your arse and get your dog walked.

Been out with dogs and at the allotment all morning, home for one o'clock to watch the darts and record the snooker, going to my nephews to watch the football then the rugby then maybe the fight and I'll record tonight's snooker and darts.

There doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day these days !

Lifes not all bad for us pensioners !

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Get off your arse and get your dog walked.

Beating and some flushing for the runners in the day jucks but be nice to unwind with some sport later but not fancying the boxing..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Been out with dogs and at the allotment all morning, home for one o'clock to watch the darts and record the snooker, going to my nephews to watch the football then the rugby then maybe the fight and I'll record tonight's snooker and darts.

There doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day these days !

Lifes not all bad for us pensioners !

Cheers.

I'm not watching the rugby. I'm far too upset at that nasty black man calling one of our lads a white c**t. I only hope the lad is receiving appropriate counselling, he is no doubt suffering from PTSD. I will pray he makes a full recovery.

3 minutes ago, dodger said:

Beating and some flushing for the runners in the day jucks but be nice to unwind with some sport later but not fancying the boxing..

20231020_162323.jpg

20231027_164325.jpg

Looks a handy dog that cocker. does it take big stuff, non edible,  plus lamp and retrieve?

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm not watching the rugby. I'm far too upset at that nasty black man calling one of our lads a white c**t. I only hope the lad is receiving appropriate counselling, he is no doubt suffering from PTSD. I will pray he makes a full recovery.

I’m more upset that a rugby player went running to the ref ; “sir, sir, that big bully is calling me names” , like a snidey school boy !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

No wonder T Fury has mental health problems being  brought up by  that sack of crap.

Also helped by years of drug/alcohol abuse.

Several times I've seen him, after the 1st wilder fight, incoherently 'trying' to talk to boxing pundits/reporters.

He's an embarrassment to heavyweight boxing.

Others, Gooey especially, will have a different opinion of him, but I can't even stand looking at pics of the idiotic prick.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Several times I've seen him, after the 1st wilder fight, incoherently 'trying' to talk to boxing pundits/reporters.

Others, Gooey especially, will have a different opinion of him, but I can't even stand looking at pics of the idiotic prick.

lol it’s gonna kill ya when fury becomes undisputed first since lewis. 20 year ago and the only ever four belt undisputed lol i can’t wait

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I’m like that with mcgregor , can’t stand him at all now 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol it’s gonna kill ya when fury becomes undisputed first since lewis. 20 year ago and the only ever four belt undisputed lol i can’t wait

Thing is Mc, Lewis fought many  genuine world class heavyweight opponents and beat them all. He was an active boxer and didn't duck anybody. Fury's only credible opponent was Wilder and like Usyk, is more a cruiserweight than a heavyweight. Imo, Wilder filled a gap because there wasn't a genuine world,class heavyweight at that time.

Whatever Fury achieves in his career, it will always be because his height and weight advantage. Not because he is a world class boxer. It's always like matching a 14 year old undeveloped kid with an adult. It's never a fair contest.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thing is Mc, Lewis fought many  genuine world class heavyweight opponents and beat them all. He was an active boxer and didn't duck anybody. Fury's only credible opponent was Wilder and he is more a cruiserweight than a heavyweight. Imo, Wilder filled a gap because there wasn't a genuine world,class heavyweight at that time.

Whatever Fury achieves in his career, it will always be because his height and weight advantage. Not because he is a world class boxer. It's always like matching a 14 year old undeveloped kid with an adult. It's never a fair contest.

And now Gooey is going to reply with 'but he can't help his size advantages etc.

Fact is, that's his only advantage.  He's been  outboxed and knocked over by a fair few opponents, and the fact that he's been knocked over 4 or 5 times in 3 fights with wilder, who can't really box, and who Gooey keeps rattling on about wilder being 'quality' lol, and other fury groupies deludedly referring to fury as 'untouchable,' well, it's pretty laughable really lol.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thing is Mc, Lewis fought many  genuine world class heavyweight opponents and beat them all. He was an active boxer and didn't duck anybody. Fury's only credible opponent was Wilder and like Usyk, is more a cruiserweight than a heavyweight. Imo, Wilder filled a gap because there wasn't a genuine world,class heavyweight at that time.

lol mental 

there’s been loads fury’s size not his quality 

your talking lewis holyfield was a cruiserweight he bottled the klitschko rematch beat an ancient tyson everyone hated lewis when he was active 

wilder beats all heavy’s bar fury and would a put lewis to sleep if he landed like rahman and macall did 

36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And now Gooey is going to reply with 'but he can't help his size advantages etc.

Fact is, that's his only advantage.  He's been  outboxed and knocked over by a fair few opponents, and the fact that he's been knocked over 4 or 5 times in 3 fights with wilder, who can't really box, and who Gooey keeps rattling on about wilder being 'quality' lol, and other fury groupies deludedly referring to fury as 'untouchable,' well, it's pretty laughable really lol.

mike tyson foreman are some of the greats that have said fury would be be hard for any heavy ever to beat who’s outboxed him lol ffs lol