Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Just thinking how embarrassingly silly you're making yourself look. 

Please, stop now, Magoo.  ? ?

you think fury will retire rather than fight anthony i’m staying in the corner joshua ? 

and i’m making myself look silly ? 

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Maybe "for a man of his size" it is mate.. but his biggest asset is his sheer size and strength, he wears fighters down by leaning on them for large parts of the fight, he's not the biggest puncher and for me went backwards flicking out punches too much... he did change for the 2nd 2 Wilder fights and plant his feet more and throw.. but Wilder is terrible...

I'm not anti Fury, not at all... I just know that if he was the same size as Usyk you would then see who the beat technician is... its not Furys fault hes massive and he uses that to his advantage...its just not my type of fighter...

You know more then me mate I respect you’re opinion

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you think fury will retire rather than fight anthony i’m staying in the corner joshua ? 

and i’m making myself look silly ? 

He already retired BEFORE he had to fight joshua, you f****n bellend!!  ?

He already retired BEFORE he had to fight joshua, you f****n bellend!!  ?

you believe in farther christmas lol

anyone with half a brain knows he hasn’t retired he’s still wbc champion hasn’t given it up ? 

just admit you like a big muscle bound blacky mate 

a big fat gypo doesn’t get you hot under the collar ? ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

foreman was awful 

OK mate...

Awful?

He was heavyweight champion twice in 2 separate eras, far better eras than today for sure.. olympic champion... I don't know his record but I'm.sure he fought do7ble the amount of times more than any of the current crop.. . Over 70 fights for sure and only lost a handful... he fought the very best in his era.. he wasn't beautiful to watch I agree, but for me he is leagues above Wilder...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, socks said:

I’m looking forward to the shields v marshal fight this weekend. 

Couldn't get into the womans at all, but that last Katy Taylor fight was a great scrap..

Hope Marshall sparks Shields though, she comes over as a right twat...lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you believe in farther christmas lol

anyone with half a brain knows he hasn’t retired he’s still wbc champion hasn’t given it up ? 

just admit you like a big muscle bound blacky mate 

a big fat gypo doesn’t get you hot under the collar ? ? 

So, you believe fury's the best because he had a draw and two wins against wilder, a guy that can't box?!

Yep  gnasher is right, you fury groupies/gypsy Queens have definitely got it bad!!  ?

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

OK mate...

Awful?

He was heavyweight champion twice in 2 separate eras, far better eras than today for sure.. olympic champion... I don't know his record but I'm.sure he fought do7ble the amount of times more than any of the current crop.. . Over 70 fights for sure and only lost a handful... he fought the very best in his era.. he wasn't beautiful to watch I agree, but for me he is leagues above Wilder...

he was a gold medalist wilder won bronze 

got stopped by ali lost to and got outboxed by a fighter with 18 losses came back fought garbage lost to holyfield got outboxed by tommy morrison 

14 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You know more then me mate I respect you’re opinion

I dont think I do mate, just how I see it, we all have opinions on boxers and the old "he will beat him because....." often comes unravelled during the fight...

Fury is certainly the trickiest man and would be favourite in any of the fights... but I still think if Joshua went back to his original style and got into Fury he could cause him problems.... just need the fight to happen!! Lol

So, you believe fury's the best because he had a draw and two wins against wilder, a guy that can't box?!

Yep  gnasher is right, you fury groupies/gypsy Queens have definitely got it bad!!  ?

fury has no quit beat the longest reigning champion ever away then beat an unbeaten world champion with the highest ko percentage ever again away from home 

you can’t be this deluded mate ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

fury has no quit beat the longest reigning champion ever away then beat an unbeaten world champion with the highest ko percentage ever again away from home 

you can’t be this deluded mate ? 

Magoo, I'll say this one last time.

Take those oversized blinkers off, and have a 'real' look at wilder's record of opponents, and who his opponents fought, how many wins, losses, where they were ranked, by which organisation etc etc.

And again, when fury fought klitschko, klitschko hardly threw a punch, while fury was in reverse gear for three quarters of every round.

Compare that to klitschko/joshua.  Night and day, completely different, exciting fight.

Now, away with you.  ?