Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

To be honest the only fight that makes sense is usyk. 

call me fan boy all you like basically this is  all hypocritical as both of us aren’t experts in the world of boxing.

why shouldn’t aj fight wilder to prove his worth?

No offence meant, but I personally think Joshua should either fight Fury or retire.
And if Fury doesn’t fight either Joshua or Usyk then he should stay retired. Usyk fight to all intents and purposes unifies the division, and AJ fight gives the fans the fight they all want. Anything less is a cop out. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

No offence meant, but I personally think Joshua should either fight Fury or retire.
And if Fury doesn’t fight either Joshua or Usyk then he should stay retired. Usyk fight to all intents and purposes unifies the division, and AJ fight gives the fans the fight they all want. Anything less is a cop out. 

I agree mate on the fact if he doesn’t fight usyk he should retire nothing to prove against aj imo pal 

fury vs usyk ??

wilder vs Joshua ??

Edited by keepdiggin
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

joshua will never ever fight wilder 

there’s stacks a fights for fury he is world champion 

usyk is pretending to be injured he doesn’t want fury 

After usyk calling him out too,what's his injury mc?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

What the fecks he at then calling fury out after his fight against big josh?bit pointless

he’s not daft mate needs to earn some money from the belts before they are taken from him 

that amateur style won’t cut it at heavyweight for long 

• Like 1

Its mental when you see how these Gypsy queens hang on Furys every word when the geezer is just about the biggest bullshitter the division has ever seen,only last week it was Uysk for half a billion or he'd never fight again,the week before that he was retired,now he's calling out Joshua when Joshua's team have already said he's taken a few building fights next.

To me neither Fury or Joshua deserve a big payday Fury shouldnt be rewarded for never fighting anyone and Joshua shouldnt be rewarded for having just lost 2 fights.......i think it would be hilarious if Usyk turned round and made a third fight with Joshua and then a few more filler type fights....Furys not the only one who should be allowed to keep fighting people he's already easily beaten,when Fury was feigning mental health issues Joshua was taking everyone out so its not like Fury's a stranger to sitting it out Usyk should make him wait.

Another thing i thought funny last night......Ortiz being Wilders greatest ever scalp the Gypsy queens must be feeling pretty stupid the way they mocked Joshua for losing to the little fat man Ruiz then fat man go's and comfortably beats Ortiz ....kind of puts into perspective Furys victories over Wilder if you want to play the  " beat the man who beat the man " comparisons !

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its mental when you see how these Gypsy queens hang on Furys every word when the geezer is just about the biggest bullshitter the division has ever seen,only last week it was Uysk for half a billion or he'd never fight again,the week before that he was retired,now he's calling out Joshua when Joshua's team have already said he's taken a few building fights next.

To me neither Fury or Joshua deserve a big payday Fury shouldnt be rewarded for never fighting anyone and Joshua shouldnt be rewarded for having just lost 2 fights.......i think it would be hilarious if Usyk turned round and made a third fight with Joshua and then a few more filler type fights....Furys not the only one who should be allowed to keep fighting people he's already easily beaten,when Fury was feigning mental health issues Joshua was taking everyone out so its not like Fury's a stranger to sitting it out Usyk should make him wait.

Another thing i thought funny last night......Ortiz being Wilders greatest ever scalp the Gypsy queens must be feeling pretty stupid the way they mocked Joshua for losing to the little fat man Ruiz then fat man go's and comfortably beats Ortiz ....kind of puts into perspective Furys victories over Wilder if you want to play the  " beat the man who beat the man " comparisons !

usyk has already shat  his pants just like joshua ? 

joshua taking everyone out ? martin parker pulev breeze ale ? 

at least fury beat reigning defending champions for belts 

joshua titles were a joke in comparison 

ortiz v ruiz was a cracking fight the old man ortiz take a better shot then joshua and tried to ko ruiz all fight none a that running like aj ruiz 2 ? 

47 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Few building fights ‘ why’s he need them if his resume is that good as you say .

They all Shit scared of the real deal heavyweight Champion is your answer.

The AJ - Fast Eddie Felchers can make as many excuses as they want .

They only fooling themselfs and the divvys .

Fury beats the lot 99.9% of the time.

Only a lucky punch or dodgey officials beat Fury and I think most of his haters know it even if they won’t admit it.

No wonder people are turning to UFC in their droves and daft YouTube shite.

They sick to death of boxing promoters taking the piss.

Ffs haters , I don’t think anyone hates fury max , criticism doesn’t equate to hate . 

no one is as guilty of picking fights as tf , didn’t want to know Joshua when he was on the crest of a wave , now he’s at rock bottom and vilified and humiliated offers him out ? 

waited till uysk had taken the belts and robbed any fight of real historic meaning ,  Shame but that’s the facts . 

UFC isn’t a comparable alternative as it’s a completely different entity , not an alternative and people can watch both without any need to turn from either sport . 

it’s like saying people don’t watch football and watch rugby Instead . People will always watch top end boxing and again , no one is as responsible for the nothingness of boxing as tf with his marquee fights against opponents of low standing . 

• Like 3

Are there any genuine boxing fans watching this shit any more ?

How do lads feel about this modern era of boxing ?……I used to watch boxing all the time but I have to admit I have not watched for donkeys years…….it all seems like over hyped mis matches between boxers of extremely ordinary ability ? 

Boxings credibility seems to have been eroded to almost nothing over the last decade or so ?

Are there any “fighters” any more ? 

As I say, I don’t know because I don’t watch it.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Are there any genuine boxing fans watching this shit any more ?

How do lads feel about this modern era of boxing ?……I used to watch boxing all the time but I have to admit I have not watched for donkeys years…….it all seems like over hyped mis matches between boxers of extremely ordinary ability ? 

Boxings credibility seems to have been eroded to almost nothing over the last decade or so ?

Are there any “fighters” any more ? 

As I say, I don’t know because I don’t watch it.

what boxing fan didn’t enjoy fury v wilder fights wilf ? 

unless you was one a joshua’s dianaboys ? jabbing yourself in ya arse while swooning over a picture of a big juiced up black man ?