Boxing At The Weekend...

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? chisora give him hell ran all over against him close fight Mike Tyson was 5 foot ten beat fighters the size as fury 

usyk is 6 foot 3 similar size to loads a great heavyweights if he can’t beat fury it is because he isn’t good enough nothing to do with height ?

Some good points mate, i think usyk could have stopped chisora, wanted the rounds imo and prob didnt want to show his full skill set, against aj totally different fish.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Fury is another Valuev. Its not surprising he is beating people. He is so much bigger than his opponents! 

If the heavyweight division had a maximum weight, the same as every other category, then freaks like Valuev and Fury could f**k off and earn money at basketball.

In a nutshell.

1 hour ago, New moon said:

Far more to it than size, aj is massive, hard hitting lump yet usyk beat him, he could well do the same to fury.

I agree, but when you've got boxers that are 6' 9", 6' 10", 7' and 19, 20 odd stone, it gets a bit ridiculous.

People keep on about usyk being a cruiserweight, but not even 30-40 years ago, he'd be your average heavyweight. And let's not forget, for most of mike tyson's fights, he was well under 16 stone.  Didn't stop him knocking the shite out of his opponents.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I agree, but when you've got boxers that are 6' 9", 6' 10", 7' and 19, 20 odd stone, it gets a bit ridiculous.

People keep on about usyk being a cruiserweight, but not even 30-40 years ago, he'd be your average heavyweight. And let's not forget, for most of mike tyson's fights, he was well under 16 stone.  Didn't stop him knocking the shite out of his opponents.

True, i dont think these big guys get buy on there size, more like poor quality opponents, got to give fury credit though i never thought he would get to where he is today after seeing him punch himself was like a baby giraffe, would like to see him and usyk.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And Fury nearly got ironed out by Cunnigham Mcdermott and whoever else so what....give it a rest mate !

Fury has 6 inches height and probably 8 or 9 inches reach over Usyk.....to pretend that doesnt make a difference is just being silly and you know it.

Edited to add....ive just fell in....aint you the lad on the other topic telling me that size matters when being bitten by a dog ?....funny f****r you are mate ?

getting dropped part a boxing 

of cause reach and height makes a difference that’s also boxing ? 

mans a mastiff will do more damage then a jack russell that’s just common sense ? 

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not a surprise really.

Looks like ruiz jr vs chisora is off as well.

Thank god, chisora lost his last 3, lost 12 in total, nothing to gain for ruiz, he needs to fight ortiz hes past his best but still loads better that war?chisora

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

whyte shitting it fancy bottling it for the wbc world title 

Oh Magoo, fury WON'T fight anyone that he thinks is a real threat.  And don't give me any bollox about wilder, wilder is SHITE, but he still managed to knock fury down down four times in three fights, ffs!!  Fury 'the untouchable'  ? ?

57 minutes ago, New moon said:

They will still fight, whyte not happy with 8mil, i wouldn't pay him in washers.

Hope this fight goes ahead ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oh Magoo, fury WON'T fight anyone that he thinks is a real threat.  And don't give me any bollox about wilder, wilder is SHITE, but he still managed to knock fury down down four times in three fights, ffs!!  Fury 'the untouchable'  ? ?

Hope this fight goes ahead ?

fury is there at press conference doing the media tour no one has seen whyte ? he’s gone missing ? 

wilder that shite aj wouldn’t go near him mate 

just face the facts fury is a different breed to the rest mate ?