Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

22 hours ago, fireman said:

Max and gleb the pleb both thought themselves entertainment and like john fury and his spawn they are all nothing more than gobshite  fuckwits with feck all to say but bollocks , not a great club to want to join mC ..:thumbs:..

club to join ? 

i say what i think dont want or need to join any club 

it’s a hunting site i thought max had some good input if honest 

Edited by mC HULL
12 hours ago, stonewall said:

one of the greatest ever small fighters to lace up a pair of gloves.the one and only chocolatito.

Watched that actually felt a bit sorry for Martinez by the end he was game but just ran out of pretty much everything from ideas to energy, choclatito was just on another level ??

• Like 2
19 hours ago, stonewall said:

one of the greatest ever small fighters to lace up a pair of gloves.the one and only chocolatito.

Martinez took some stick there!! Fair play to him lasting 12 rounds

What a great fight,best I've sin in a while.

Wood overcoming that early scare to battle back,largely getting beaten through the run of the fight,but tough as old boots and landing hard thudding shots and eventually getting the ko he admitted he needed 

Hats off to both,Conlan OK and says he wants rematch 

• Like 1

Don’t really follow boxing on tv I used to like boxing but to me it became to technical people winning on points alone dancing round the ring rather than having a good brawl an a proper scrap going all the way an laying someone out. all the modern day boxing is to sell paper view an rematches all mouth piece hype to promote the fight you pay your money to watch the fight your disappointment in it then the rematch is announced an you do the same again. I don’t follow no boxing no more but I am looking forward to hearing about the Eddie hall an Thor fight these dudes are not boxers there lifters but I think it should be a good heavyweight brawl. I like Eddie an Thor but over the last couple of weeks with how Eddie has been going in with his jokes an piss taking I’m hoping Thor smashes eddies beard off his face and serves him some humble pie

33 minutes ago, poxon said:

Don’t really follow boxing on tv I used to like boxing but to me it became to technical people winning on points alone dancing round the ring rather than having a good brawl an a proper scrap going all the way an laying someone out. all the modern day boxing is to sell paper view an rematches all mouth piece hype to promote the fight you pay your money to watch the fight your disappointment in it then the rematch is announced an you do the same again. I don’t follow no boxing no more but I am looking forward to hearing about the Eddie hall an Thor fight these dudes are not boxers there lifters but I think it should be a good heavyweight brawl. I like Eddie an Thor but over the last couple of weeks with how Eddie has been going in with his jokes an piss taking I’m hoping Thor smashes eddies beard off his face and serves him some humble pie

What a confusing post.....so you dont like hype and nonsense in boxing unless its non boxers doing it !

• Haha 1