Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wilder ko’s AJ in the 2nd round and finishes him boxing, AJ needs fury now to make a last pay day before retiring

Possibly......or Wilder shows once again that he cannot box to save his life.....who cares they are both/all only where they are through sheer physical size the sooner all 3 of them f**k off the better.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh i get it now you are " one of them " Tyson Fury fans?

If theres one thing ive learned talking boxing with folk over the years its that as a fan of boxing you can never have a sensible discussion with a fan of a boxer.

The stats are there.....observe them or dont its up to you.

? i’ve been a fan of boxing since a youngster 

? with you been a student a the game i thought you would a seen aj for what he was a juiced up bully type love to give it against weak opposition but when someone fights back fold like a cheap suit similar to audley harrison ?

we’re as fury is a complete different type a fighter a natural comfortable under any pressure and not got a jack in him a real fighter 

15 hours ago, bird said:

well, just watched a vid Ruiz in training , he looks  slim, and fast now, he deff give any heavyweight  probs right now.

the only heavyweight half descent he has ever given problems is joshua mate and loosing that weight won’t necessarily make him more dangerous mate 

37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the only heavyweight half descent he has ever given problems is joshua mate and loosing that weight won’t necessarily make him more dangerous mate 

I think Joseph Parker might not agree with that ?

Just now, Greyman said:

I think Joseph Parker might not agree with that ?

close fight but parker is the only other half descent fighter ruiz as fought and he’s poor wasn’t hurt or out was he 

ruiz parker etc are not in same league as fury wilder joyce even usyk joshua

On 24/03/2022 at 14:52, mC HULL said:

? i’ve been a fan of boxing since a youngster 

? with you been a student a the game i thought you would a seen aj for what he was a juiced up bully type love to give it against weak opposition but when someone fights back fold like a cheap suit similar to audley harrison ?

we’re as fury is a complete different type a fighter a natural comfortable under any pressure and not got a jack in him a real fighter 

??....again...........Ok :thumbs:

On 24/03/2022 at 15:36, New moon said:

Usyk is the cat amongst the pigeons, not going to be easy for anyone, prob stop aj in rematch.

Beats the lot of them in my opinion....and an absolute sporting travesty if a fighter of his talent and ability couldnt beat them through not being big enough !

• Like 2

Fury is another Valuev. Its not surprising he is beating people. He is so much bigger than his opponents! 

If the heavyweight division had a maximum weight, the same as every other category, then freaks like Valuev and Fury could f**k off and earn money at basketball.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Beats the lot of them in my opinion....and an absolute sporting travesty if a fighter of his talent and ability couldnt beat them through not being big enough !

? chisora give him hell ran all over against him close fight Mike Tyson was 5 foot ten beat fighters the size as fury 

usyk is 6 foot 3 similar size to loads a great heavyweights if he can’t beat fury it is because he isn’t good enough nothing to do with height ?

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Fury is another Valuev. Its not surprising he is beating people. He is so much bigger than his opponents! 

If the heavyweight division had a maximum weight, the same as every other category, then freaks like Valuev and Fury could f**k off and earn money at basketball.

Couldnt agree more....although i do think Fury has a lot more than Valuev.....still only gets away with what he gets away with because of his size and probably still would have been a reasonable fighter at 5 ft 10 instead of 6 ft 10.....but that Valuev f**k me what was he all about.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? chisora give him hell ran all over against him close fight Mike Tyson was 5 foot ten beat fighters the size as fury 

usyk is 6 foot 3 similar size to loads a great heavyweights if he can’t beat fury it is because he isn’t good enough nothing to do with height ?

And Fury nearly got ironed out by Cunnigham Mcdermott and whoever else so what....give it a rest mate !

Fury has 6 inches height and probably 8 or 9 inches reach over Usyk.....to pretend that doesnt make a difference is just being silly and you know it.

Edited to add....ive just fell in....aint you the lad on the other topic telling me that size matters when being bitten by a dog ?....funny f****r you are mate ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 3