Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And let's be honest, some people keep bleating on about how good this era of heavyweights are, REALLY, SERIOUSLY?!!  I think it's pathetic!!

And you don't think fury is easy to hit?!!  Kin el, Magoo, wilder knocked him down four times in three fights, and otto wallin beat him up for several rounds, which the fight would definitely have been stopped if it wasn't in america!!  Ffs you fury fan boys seriously need to take the f****n blikers off!!  Lmao ?

At 6'9 and best part of 20 stone i should think he can be hit, i would like to see how he copes with usyk, not as easy as many think imo.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, New moon said:

At 6'9 and best part of 20 stone i should think he can be hit, i would like to see how he copes with usyk, not as easy as many think imo.

Usyk beats all of them.  As henry cooper once said, 'if you're over 13 stone, you can knock anyone out.'

Edited to add, as long as you've got good boxing skills, which the world knows usyk has ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Usyk beats all of them.  As henry cooper once said, 'if you're over 13 stone, you can knock anyone out.'

Edited to add, as long as you've got good boxing skills, which the world knows usyk has ?

Your in dream  land mate usyk couldn’t ko cruiserweights ? 

fury  will lay all over him wear him down and stop him 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I would like to see him against fury, not going to be a gunfight but i think it would a good close 12 round fight, smart money probably on fury but usyk good at turning negative to positive.

• Like 2
On 26/03/2022 at 22:16, mC HULL said:

Your in dream  land mate usyk couldn’t ko cruiserweights ? 

fury  will lay all over him wear him down and stop him 

Absolutely f***ing CLUELESS!! 

Like I've said, Magoo, stick to your slop hounds and froggos, there's a good lad!  ?  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Absolutely f***ing CLUELESS!! 

Like I've said, Magoo, stick to your slop honds and froggos, there's a good lad!  ?  ?

? there real dogs and real boxers mate 

saluki X and fury and wellies are for serious graft 

whippets trainers and usyk for the dancers and prancers ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? there real dogs and real boxers mate 

saluki X and fury and wellies are for serious graft 

whippets trainers and usyk for the dancers and prancers ? 

Well then, you SERIOUSLY need some new trainers!! 

Those slop hounds and froggos are clouding your judgment!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well then, you SERIOUSLY need some new trainers!! 

Those slop hounds and froggos are clouding your judgment!!  ? ?

this a cracking fight warrington martinez shaark you watching it mate ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

this a cracking fight warrington martinez shaark you watching it mate ?

Nope, I'm just a 'casual' now, Magoo, with my finger ' on the pulse'.  As it goes lol.

I used to be up on most of it, but as I've got older, and seen and started to understand the BULLSHIT and BOLLOX, I've purposely took myself away from it all.  ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nope, I'm just a 'casual' now, Magoo, with my finger ' on the pulse'.  As it goes lol.

I used to be up on most of it, but as I've got older, and seen and started to understand the BULLSHIT and BOLLOX, I've purposely took myself away from it all.  ?

strange how kid galahad didn’t take the rematch with martinez i think he is moving up must a been killing his self getting to weight

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

warrington stopped him world champ again good fight

Warrington nutting at every chance as usual and causing cuts...hes got an old man in front of him with two cut eyes, why is he constantly on the back foot? and the stoppage was pathetic with most of Warringtons shots missing. 

3 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Warrington nutting at every chance as usual and causing cuts...hes got an old man in front of him with two cut eyes, why is he constantly on the back foot? and the stoppage was pathetic with most of Warringtons shots missing. 

nutting is apart of boxing mate isn’t it 

he is fighting  how he always does isn’t he high guard throwing in bunches 

i think it got stopped martinez was just bent over doing nothing he didn’t protest did he