Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Oh Magoo, fury WON'T fight anyone that he thinks is a real threat.  And don't give me any bollox about wilder, wilder is SHITE, but he still managed to knock fury down down four times in three fights, ffs!!  Fury 'the untouchable'  ? ?

Hope this fight goes ahead ?

With big money on the table for both fighters i would say it will?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury is there at press conference doing the media tour no one has seen whyte ? he’s gone missing ? 

wilder that shite aj wouldn’t go near him mate 

just face the facts fury is a different breed to the rest mate ? 

Stick to your slop breds and froggos, Magoo, because boxing, boxing politics etc, REALLY AINT YOUR THING!!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, New moon said:

With big money on the table for both fighters i would say it will?

I thought , when the fight was anounced, it aint going to happen.

Wish it would, but seems very unlikely.

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? whyte is number one contender biggest payday and chance to win the best belt but he’s turned like Michael Jackson gone white his name now is Dillon’s white ? 

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Where does whyte go if it doesn't? If aj is on for the rematch usyk, whytes fighting for 300k again, don't think hes that stupid.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Oh Magoo, fury WON'T fight anyone that he thinks is a real threat.  And don't give me any bollox about wilder, wilder is SHITE, but he still managed to knock fury down down four times in three fights, ffs!!  Fury 'the untouchable'  ? ?

Hope this fight goes ahead ?

Wilder aint shite mate, hes not a master when it comes to skills but got power and athleticism to compensate, not many gave fury a chance against him  before they met first time, fury went into wilders back garden 3 times knocking him out twice, im not sure anyone else could do that in this era.

27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And i think all this drama is bs, its a case of if you cant sell the fight one way, sell it another.

41 minutes ago, New moon said:

Wilder aint shite mate, hes not a master when it comes to skills but got power and athleticism to compensate, not many gave fury a chance against him  before they met first time, fury went into wilders back garden 3 times knocking him out twice, im not sure anyone else could do that in this era.

Wilder IS shite, and fury not much better lol.

Let's keep things real here ffs!!

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilder IS shite, and fury not much better lol.

Let's keep things real here ffs!!

I'm happy with real mate, number 1 fury, 2usyk, 3 wilder, 4 Joshua all deserve credit for what they have achieved.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, New moon said:

I'm happy with real mate, number 1 fury, 2usyk, 3 wilder, 4 Joshua all deserve credit for what they have achieved.

All achieved  as you say mate even if we do slag em ? 

I have it

1fury 2 wilder 3 Joyce 4 usyk 5 Joshua 

3 minutes ago, New moon said:

The black zombie (joyce) is way to easy to hit, hard to stop maybe as dubois found out, not the sort i could get excited about, stuck in 1 gear.

Well put 

I just think fury maybe outbox him has the stamina and no jack in him 

wilder may have power to ko him as you say easy to hit 

usyk did beat him amateur in that series but now I just think he would come a cropper against Joyce now 

and Joyce would break Joshua down over 12 no doubt about it he would make him quit 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

And let's be honest, some people keep bleating on about how good this era of heavyweights are, REALLY, SERIOUSLY?!!  I think it's pathetic!!

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Well put 

I just think fury maybe outbox him has the stamina and no jack in him 

wilder may have power to ko him as you say easy to hit 

usyk did beat him amateur in that series but now I just think he would come a cropper against Joyce now 

and Joyce would break Joshua down over 12 no doubt about it he would make him quit 

And you don't think fury is easy to hit?!!  Kin el, Magoo, wilder knocked him down four times in three fights, and otto wallin beat him up for several rounds, which the fight would definitely have been stopped if it wasn't in america!!  Ffs you fury fan boys seriously need to take the f****n blikers off!!  Lmao ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Usyk to slick for joe imo, his chin would get tested against aj for sure, if it went beyond 5 or 6 rounds then i think jocye would stop him. Against fury would be a strange fight and 1 i dont care to see, if it happens my money would be on fury.