Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

I've been saying this for a few years, too.

Fury ducks anyone that he thinks 'might' cause him problems, has done it for years.

When hes confronted by a man his own size the bully struggled against a complete amateur.  Embarrassing. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Can wait for Tony to smash paddy 

Have you seen him training with David goggins , so long as goggins doesn't kill him during the training camp he will be the fittest he's ever been 

Paddy's a bit of a mess and if Tony ferguson beats him there's not much left for him 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Thanks 2
On 11/11/2023 at 22:37, shaaark said:

Been saying for years, mate.

Tyson fury is average, at best.

usyk fury 17 feb 

joshua signed to fight wallin instead a wilder 😂 

parker took the wilder fight both 23rd december 

and average don’t win every belt there is shaark lol 

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

usyk fury 17 feb 

joshua signed to fight wallin instead a wilder 😂 

parker took the wilder fight both 23rd december 

and average don’t win every belt there is shaark lol 

well, will these 2 really get in the ring and fight on feb 17th.?? or will fury find another way out of it .? i carnt really see the prob with  fury fighting usyk, because  usyk  will deff be a easier type fight. he use his 18 st and drop all over usyk,  with the extra   2 1/2 st and 6in reach , it be i think to much for usyk  to break down, fury stop usyk  latter rounds, unless usyk can find away to get in low and hard on fury, if so he knock fury deff out. when fury had step up to the mark on a strong big hungry as big strong, like been said he couldnt do it. lets hope they fight he get the 4 belts , then fooks off, and retires , and let some new heavies who want to fight more than once a year .

5 minutes ago, bird said:

well, will these 2 really get in the ring and fight on feb 17th.?? or will fury find another way out of it .? i carnt really see the prob with  fury fighting usyk, because  usyk  will deff be a easier type fight. he use his 18 st and drop all over usyk,  with the extra   2 1/2 st and 6in reach , it be i think to much for usyk  to break down, fury stop usyk  latter rounds, unless usyk can find away to get in low and hard on fury, if so he knock fury deff out. when fury had step up to the mark on a strong big hungry as big strong, like been said he couldnt do it. lets hope they fight he get the 4 belts , then fooks off, and retires , and let some new heavies who want to fight more than once a year .

they will fight mate they was always going to same with joshua fury and him will fight 

the only fights you won’t see is aj wilder and wilder usyk 

joshua or usyk won’t take the risk ever mate 

and when fury beats usyk then joshua guess what he’s the only heavyweight to fight all the top heavy’s lol 

and  shaark will be at the quacks for some antidepressants and then the corner shop for some strong spirits lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

they will fight mate they was always going to same with joshua fury and him will fight 

the only fights you won’t see is aj wilder and wilder usyk 

joshua or usyk won’t take the risk ever mate 

and when fury beats usyk then joshua guess what he’s the only heavyweight to fight all the top heavy’s lol 

and  shaark will be at the quacks for some antidepressants and then the corner shop for some strong spirits lol

Oh dear, Gooey, you're taking all this 'they've signed a contract' mullarkey too serious.

Wilder and joshua have both just 'signed a 3 fight deal' with the Saudis. 

Wilder vs Parker, joshua vs wallin, then two fights against each other.

Do you really think that's going to happen?!! 

And, as usyk has has already said, he'll only believe tyson fury will go through with their fight, is when fury is actually in the ring with usyk in the opposite corner!!  😄 👍

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oh dear, Gooey, you're taking all this 'they've signed a contract' mullarkey too serious.

Wilder and joshua have both just 'signed a 3 fight deal' with the Saudis. 

Wilder vs Parker, joshua vs wallin, then two fights against each other.

Do you really think that's going to happen?!! 

And, as usyk has has already said, he'll only believe tyson fury will go through with their fight, is when fury is actually in the ring with usyk in the opposite corner!!  😄 👍

i can see it happening mate like you just said wilder aj have 2 fights then same fury usyk then winners go at it all earning top dollar