Boxing At The Weekend...

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

What makes you so confident with that mac it's a big statement?

Usyk is so mobile skillful and good with his feet with such a good boxing brain and gastank..

Round 3 or and even anywhere near an easy win are you being serious it would be a good close fight imo both would n should bring the best out of each other..

i don’t see him anything like that mate he gasses struggled with chisora got beat by dubious imagine holyfield usyk wouldn’t slow him with an hammer never mind his hands holyfield was a great he would of walked threw usyk at heavy or cruiser 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Holyfield injected steroids into his forehead to give him stronger head butts, tough man but 1 of the dirtiest fighters in queensbury rules, he belonged in unlicensed where head butting is allowed.

it’s a fight a win is a win mate and he did what he needed to get the win most the time 

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Hes a cheating bastar D roid abuse too, hard as nails but got away with too much for the rules he was fighting under

they all abuse roids mate usyk included 

and all cheat mike tyson biting arm locks etc 

ali holding the back of heads 

holyfield using head 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t see him anything like that mate he gasses struggled abit with chisora got beat by dubious imagine holyfield usyk wouldn’t slow him with an hammer never mind his hands holyfield was a great he would of walked threw usyk at heavy or cruiser 

Course he struggled abit early with chisora it was alot to get used to that weight n power n chisora was bringing it despite getting outclassed.

Holyfield is a great I agree but usyk wouldn't just stand there like a bag or fight Holyfields would he that's why I say they would have there work cut out in different ways👍

Edited by dodger
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I see fury blasting through usyk, he will want to prove hes worthy of the belts, after the cock up of ngannou

I don't see fury blasting through anyone.

He's been exposed for the ordinary, limited boxer that he is.

I've been saying it for a few years.

Even when he outweighed some of his opponents by about 3-3.5 stone, they still knocked him on his arse.

Now he's gone in with a guy that is just as heavy as him, but stronger, that he couldn't tie up and lean on, he's been found out, simple!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Even when he outweighed some of his opponents by about 3-3.5 stone, they still knocked him on his arse.

Now he's gone in with a guy that is just as heavy as him, but stronger, that he couldn't tie up and lean on, he's been found out, simple!!

if i had to bet i’d bet fury never even had a month camp for the fight it was slow paced and he was tired 5 rounds in 

if you think that fury turns up to usyk your deluded lol

• Like 1
On 29/10/2023 at 01:16, dodger said:

Respect 🙏 

Mac this why bellew didn't know what day it was after the usyk fight ended and no disrespect to Tony bellew I know he isn't holyfield but a good fighter and game and he went all out in that fight but that's what usyk can do he fights with his brain aswell as his hands n feet..

Edited by dodger
4 minutes ago, dodger said:

Mac this why bellew didn't know what day it was after the usyk fight ended and no disrespect to Tony bellew I know he isn't holyfield but he went all out in that fight but that's what usyk can do he fights with his brain aswell as his hands n feet..

bellew won a world title you can’t fault him 

usyk never stopped many top cruiserweights though did he 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if i had to bet i’d bet fury never even had a month camp for the fight it was slow paced and he was tired 5 rounds in 

if you think that fury turns up to usyk your deluded lol

More excuses, Gooey?!

Yeah, fury the greatest, FAAACK OFF, and I've been telling you this for a few years!!

Not withstanding his height, he's a limited ORDINARY boxer.

He was just embarrassed by a guy that had his first, FIRST professional boxing match.

And if truth be told, rather than what the corrupt as f**k WBC say, ngannou won that fight.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

See they both want a rematch, i guess we will see

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

More excuses, Gooey?!

Yeah, fury the greatest, FAAACK OFF, and I've been telling you this for a few years!!

Not withstanding his height, he's a limited ORDINARY boxer.

He was just embarrassed by a guy that had his first, FIRST professional boxing match.

And if truth be told, rather than what the corrupt as f**k WBC say, ngannou won that fight.

I still rekon ngannou won but it was a well below par fury, surely you seen that, he had spare tyres on his back