Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, ryaldinhio said:

What did you think to his early stuff? I always thought he didn't want to be there. Didn't have the spite that his old boy had. I always thought, he thought he was a plasterer being pushed in the ring! Didn't like being punched, could see that and he came out and said it in post match interviews, saying not sure this is for me etc. 

Last few fights (before ban) seemed to have some spite and looking good. Not sure he would have it when needed to dig deep. Doesn't seem genuine instinct to me.

Doesn't seem like a genuine physiche he's fighting from. Looks like he's been photoshopped.Lol

There aren't many  boxers' sons who have the same desire as their fathers. Not surprising as they've had it easier than their dads.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Doesn't seem like a genuine physiche he's fighting from. Looks like he's been photoshopped.Lol

There aren't many  boxers' sons who have the same desire as their fathers. Not surprising as they've had it easier than their dads.

100% agree.

I don't envy them. Get am easy in to the industry but a greater weight than any other at their shoulder.

Benn and Eubank will not surpass their old boys respectively.

Young Hatton same.

Saw Prince Naseem lad other week and looked to be copying old man. Won't match him, not sure anyone will match that style to the heights he did ever.

Like you say, the sons of top boxers don't have to fight, don't have to box. They are already well off.....money makes a HUGE difference IMO.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

xhang is mandatory for usyk aint he so will have to fight him or vacate in next few year 

same would happen with fury and the wbc 

Fury should be made to vacate WBC now IMO, a reigning champion should not be allowed to have an exhibition fight whilst other professionals await a chance.

That shit is for retirement

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Fury should be made to vacate WBC now IMO, a reigning champion should not be allowed to have an exhibition fight whilst other professionals await a chance.

That shit is for retirement

he just fought his mandatory dillian  whyte 

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

xhang is mandatory for usyk aint he so will have to fight him or vacate in next few year 

same would happen with fury and the wbc 

He just beat juggernaut, knock out think was 3rd round, just had  quick look on me phone. Looked good ko,  what's happens now then with heavyweights, I reckon it be good fight for fury, not this soft crap fight he got in October, with none boxer.? 

46 minutes ago, bird said:

He just beat juggernaut, knock out think was 3rd round, just had  quick look on me phone. Looked good ko,  what's happens now then with heavyweights, I reckon it be good fight for fury, not this soft crap fight he got in October, with none boxer.? 

it was a good ko mate 

he is with warren so the fury fight could happen easily enough 

but he’s mandatory for usyk now so he might  take that route 

16 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The late great Marvin Hagler summed it up when he advised Freddie Flintoff when he was talking about taking up professional boxing after a successful career in cricket, quote- do boxing first

16 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

100% agree.

I don't envy them. Get am easy in to the industry but a greater weight than any other at their shoulder.

Benn and Eubank will not surpass their old boys respectively.

Young Hatton same.

Saw Prince Naseem lad other week and looked to be copying old man. Won't match him, not sure anyone will match that style to the heights he did ever.

Like you say, the sons of top boxers don't have to fight, don't have to box. They are already well off.....money makes a HUGE difference IMO.

Imo young Hatton will get hurt when he finally meets a boxer who isn't a stooge to bum up his record. I've seen him fight twice. Each time  he was really crude with his chin in the air. His dad is delusional in thinking the boy has any natural talent.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

What did you think to his early stuff? I always thought he didn't want to be there. Didn't have the spite that his old boy had. I always thought, he thought he was a plasterer being pushed in the ring! Didn't like being punched, could see that and he came out and said it in post match interviews, saying not sure this is for me etc. 

Last few fights (before ban) seemed to have some spite and looking good. Not sure he would have it when needed to dig deep. Doesn't seem genuine instinct to me.

Maybe your right about his early stuff ? Thinking maybe is this fir me or not , but I really think he will make it big this next coming year , I really loved watching his old man , loved a scrap /war think Connor is a lot more skill full IMO 

• Like 2