Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Look at him here sneering and growling he clearly needs help. 

since he lost his son he’s really gone downhill feel sorry for him 

I think that first clip was filmed shortly after his son died but I agree he does need help and hopefully he gets it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I think that first clip was filmed shortly after his son died but I agree he does need help and hopefully he gets it 

He’s heavy on the weed aswell smoking it all over YouTube. He’s always been a bit odd/eccentric but he’s really off the rails at the moment. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Look at him here sneering and growling he clearly needs help. 

since he lost his son he’s really gone downhill feel sorry for him 

I think your right he needs a bit of help, he's always played up to the cameras, part of his show etc.. but it seems to weird now...

Shame really as he was a great fighter, tough as f**k and those 90s bouts were great benn, Watson, eubank, mclelland 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I think your right he needs a bit of help, he's always played up to the cameras, part of his show etc.. but it seems to weird now...

Shame really as he was a great fighter, tough as f**k and those 90s bouts were great benn, Watson, eubank, mclelland 

100 per cent but you know what there like no can tell them nothing. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Will test joyces chin to the full, its a fight id like to see

He wont be allowed the room to land on him and doesnt have the boxing brain to create room......Joyces style isnt exactly scientific but it aint arf effective.

Edited by gnasher16
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Geezer was never the full shilling to begin with.

No I agree but that's not normal behaviour even by his standards do you think he's had a negative impact on his lads career has early on I always remember him in the corner then taking centre stage over junior in most interviews

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

No I agree but that's not normal behaviour even by his standards do you think he's had a negative impact on his lads career has early on I always remember him in the corner then taking centre stage over junior in most interviews

He,s always been an attention seeker of the highest order mate ok losing one of his lads recently is sad and of course give him some leeway for that....but the geezers always been off his nut....none of his brothers talk like that,dress like that....it was always a desperate " look at me " act...........yes without doubt he ruined the kids career in my book what sort of fighter or even father for that matter doesnt want their son to make their own mark,what sort of fighter or father wouldnt have encouraged his son to do the correct,proven things at the start of their career....kid Eubank should have been a better fighter than his old man but was ruined by him in my opinion i feel sorry for the lad in many ways.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Eubanks lost the plot, shame really 

Is no one else seeing him sniff off his hand at 40 seconds ish in? 

Never been a fan of his or his lad. Seems a very arrogant c**t. But it's boxing is a spectator sport and the crowd love it.

Now walking into local clubs forcing a lady onto his arm and an Intro song?

Sad sad place for the man to be in for whatever reason he is there. I don't like him but genuinly feel for him.?

• Like 1