Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

Well, it's looking like fury vs wilder 4.

Well, there's a surprise!!  Lol.

Fed up of ridiculing the fury groupies, so will just say, SURELY, you all must be able to see through his bullshit, pretence, and contradictions?!

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Fed up of ridiculing the fury groupies, so will just say, SURELY, you all must be able to see through his bullshit, pretence, and contradictions?!

usyks arse fall out again shaark?

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

usyks arse fall out again shaark?

? I knew you wouldn't take too long to appear, Gooey!!  ??

The problem you fury groupies are seemingly unable to grasp, is the fact that it's fury, ALWAYS fury that drags things on, calls out people he has no intention of fighting, blames everyone and everything but himself, and criticises, puts down, tries to belittle etc etc, the fella that he has no intention of ever fighting, whether that's usyk or joshua. 

The excuse this time, no stadium in Saudi for the fight to be held?!  Faaack OFF!!  Lol, couldn't use the one joshua fought usyk in?  Lol. 

What an all time great?!  Had three fights with chisora, and now going for a fourth with wilder!!

Keep believing, Gooey ??

Just to add, Gooey, I just had a quick Google, there are 21 stadiums in Saudi Arabia, and there've been a few world title fights over there just this last couple of years!!  ??

Edited by shaaark
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

He can only fight people who want to fight 

E5E89179-15DC-4A33-9A63-D9704E61C675.jpeg.b6a13e0bf190228451953be15f17e28a.jpeg9A1A0D86-BC74-4A37-ABE8-9233C1E4FF88.jpeg.4e42e87fc85b7ba6328696495d361d22.jpegalready won every belt possible shaark ain’t he when he beats usyk he will be the only other fighter apart from ali to win the ring belt 3 times he will be looked on back on in a hundred years as an all time great mate im afraid ? 

proper heavyweights wilder and fury about ten knockdowns in 3 fights 

compared  to none in the 2 aj v usyk fights like watching a couple of amateurs scared to get stuck in ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2
On 07/02/2023 at 21:33, gnasher16 said:

Was Thompson out of Phil Martins gym do you know ?......he was a Manchester lad as i remember and i know a lot of the top fighters in that era/area came out of Champs Camp.....he beat an old gym pal of mine Terry Dixon years ago in a close fight could of gone either way but he was a tough nut to crack and a solid fighter Thompson fair do's.

Here's a bit of old footage of Thompson from way back during his time training with Master Sken 

7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Here's a bit of old footage of Thompson from way back during his time training with Master Sken 

thompson started in muay thai. before boxing didn’t he

broke haye down beat eubank twice only fighter to stop him 

i thought he was an ingle fighter when younger   he sounded like one ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? it’ll be usyk next shaark it’s to easy a night for all the belts joyce is the only challange really 

joshua is fighting franklin next ? he’s finished 

Ooh, is that the joyce usyk has already beaten?! ?  lol

Kin el, Gooey, take those gypsy queen beer goggles off ffs, you're scratching at everything possible now!!  Lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

thompson started in muay thai. before boxing didn’t he

broke haye down beat eubank twice only fighter to stop him 

i thought he was an ingle fighter when younger   he sounded like one ? 

I remember him saying the low kicks were causing him too many problems so went into boxing, cannot blame lads for transitioning into boxing from Muay Thai and kickboxing when the earning potential is so much higher for the ones that can compete at top level

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ooh, is that the joyce usyk has already beaten?! ?  lol

Kin el, Gooey, take those gypsy queen beer goggles off ffs, you're scratching at everything possible now!!  Lol

usyk ran like fack for 5 rounds and was shattered ? in a 12 round real fight joyce abuses him mate 

• Haha 1