Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Getting treated yet again for my birthday early March. Daughters chap and his dad run a fairly well known gym in Leicester. They are putting on, I think, 15 MMA fights with 2 belts to be won. I’ve a sneaking suspicion I’m going to be headlining something. Anyway, ringside so all’s good. Jok.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Fair points i suppose it makes sense.....though id take Minter off that list straight away he had a privileged little upbringing in Kent god knows why folk always booked him as a rough little Eastender off the estates ?

I didn't know that. No wonder he put up such a poor performance against Hagler.

As far as street hard, spiteful boxers go, I would rate Joshua, Dubois and Joyce as pussycats compared to most half decent heavyweights of the past. They are more Audrey Harrison than Sonny Liston.?

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes i liked him too, steve collins too, nigel ben v mcclelland

mcclellan was a descent tough man beat julian jackson who could really punch 

benn had massive heart didn’t he him mcclellan was a great fight exciting 

Some of them shots Joyce was taking from Parker, he held them and just looked straight through the man ?

Where does eubank jnr go from here? If he's to continue boxing I'd get rid of jones Jr,great fighter but he's doing jnr no favours, and I'd also stop relying on reflexes when I'm in a corner with a man tee'ing off on me

I thought he was having his moments, but did look noticeably like the weight had played a bit of a part, but nevertheless Liam Smith tucked up,had a look at Eubank, saw his openings and went for it, Smiths been in the game a long time, and that was all it took, a look and then putting into motion 

I must admit I didn't expect jnr to be stopped like that, but that's fighting and it can happen to anyone 

14 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id say joe joyce v wilder would let ya see how tough joyce actually is

I think Wilder is made for someone like Joyce.....Wilder will always look good against fighters who allow him thinking time and the space to load up but Joyce would just close him down and maul him into submission in my opinion.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I think Wilder is made for someone like Joyce.....Wilder will always look good against fighters who allow him thinking time and the space to load up but Joyce would just close him down and maul him into submission in my opinion.

Will test joyces chin to the full, its a fight id like to see

• Like 1