Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

anyone who thinks joshua has a better resume than fury is deluded beyond help 

look how he won the belts ?

pulev povetkin dont come close to fury going to america and beating wilder 

martin lol klitschko out 2 years 41 and parker come on lol

KIN EL, Magoo, you've got it bad!!  Dear oh dear oh dear.

I think Grebby is correct again, when he said you don't understand what 'resume' means!!  ? ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fury has offered to train him ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

And then the day after calls him a big gay dosser. ?

I think Teddy Atlas would do a better job than McCracken, i just don't like his style and motivational skills in a fight. 

It's all good and well acting like Yoda all calm and collected but when your fighter is behind sometimes they need a kick up the arse. 

I think kanny was being 'tongue in cheek, greb.  Well, I hope so.  Personally, I don't think there's anything fury could teach joshua.  Joshua already has the boxing skills and 'fundamentals' that fury doesn't.

Beating someone that can't really box,  three times, doesn't make you a great boxer, or a great boxing trainer.

31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

As I said, Magoo, I was just adding fuel to the fire of Greb147 vs Magoo!  Lol.

Take notice of things and open your mind, istead of hopping on the fury bandwaggon, Magoo.

Take no notice of the bullshit being spouted, about that fight being the best heavyweight bout for years, etc etc etc, it really wasn't.  Facts are, in any other era, fury wouldn't even be ranked in the top 10, and wilder wouldn't be able to even scrape into the top 20.

Ps, Greb147 had you beaten before the bell rang!  ? ?

fury took the belts from a 20 defence klitschko a hall of fame fighter shaark ? 

the fight was back and forth and wilder is dangerous until the end 

fury would hold his own any era hes a giant lol

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

KIN EL, Magoo, you've got it bad!!  Dear oh dear oh dear.

I think Grebby is correct again, when he said you don't understand what 'resume' means!!  ? ?

dont be bitter joshua was is a hype job mate ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury took the belts from a 20 defence klitschko a hall of fame fighter shaark ? 

the fight was back and forth and wilder is dangerous until the end 

fury would hold his own any era hes a giant lol

Yeah of course, you're right.  ?

Stick to walking your dogs for 30 miles, to get two or three runs, in the slop, Magoo lol ? ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

dont be bitter joshua was is a hype job mate ?

? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I think kanny was being 'tongue in cheek, greb.  Well, I hope so.  Personally, I don't think there's anything fury could teach joshua.  Joshua already has the boxing skills and 'fundamentals' that fury doesn't.

Beating someone that can't really box,  three times, doesn't make you a great boxer, or a great boxing trainer.

lol a nice one two hook is all joshua has ?fury could teach him how to be comfortable slip shots be elusive use his weight  couldnt teach him the heart needed though ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Yeah of course, you're right.  ?

Stick to walking your dogs for 30 miles, to get two or three runs, in the slop, Magoo lol ? ?

? ?

shows you have no knowledge daytime shaark you want the strong hares there on the ball on land hammered you really havent a scooby mate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

shows you have no knowledge daytime shaark you want the strong hares there on the ball on land hammered you really havent a scooby mate 

Now now, Magoo, don't be petty!  Lol.  I can guarantee I was catching hares in the daytime, with my dogs, before you were born.  Lol ?

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I think his management team seen the reaction against how he behaved and made him do it. Bet it hurt him to give in lol

He'll be back on the bong this week so the conspiracies will soon start flying ?

17 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Did you not enjoy-the slugfest though? Sometimes a fight is as good as a boxing match to watch

Oh of course yes,it was an entertaining fight....i can watch crappy 6 rounders in small hall shows and still enjoy them im just saying what i observed from it.

• Like 1