Boxing At The Weekend...

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you think joshua would finish him once hurt like he did to ruiz in there first fight mate 

the 40 knockouts when so poor shows you the power i think 

usyk is the better allround but is smaller like you say i  think wilder fury beat him but he will beat the rest 

You always seem to skip this rather important question, who has Wilder actually fought? 

It's a bit like Joe Louis with his bum of the month club. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You always seem to skip this rather important question, who has Wilder actually fought? 

It's a bit like Joe Louis with his bum of the month club. 

its not easy to ko even 40 bums mate 

who has joshua fought klitschko pulev povetkin all old men ready for retirement all retired now ?

wilder isnt retiring lets see if joshua fancys that after usyk plays with him again mate i know someone who would love to play with him ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

its not easy to ko even 40 bums mate 

who has joshua fought klitschko pulev povetkin all old men ready for retirement all retired now ?

wilder isnt retiring lets see if joshua fancys that after usyk plays with him again mate i know someone who would love to play with him ?

I see Corbyn and Abbott are rubbing off on you. 

Again, who has he fought? 

Just look at his resume, it's much better than Wilder's and he's had way less fights. 

I don't think we will see Wilder again tbh. 

Big John Fury has finally talked a bit of sense, the fight that will mean something providing Usyk wins his rematch is a unification bout between the pair. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you think joshua would finish him once hurt like he did to ruiz in there first fight mate 

the 40 knockouts when so poor shows you the power i think 

usyk is the better allround but is smaller like you say i  think wilder fury beat him but he will beat the rest 

JOshua is proven to be the best finisher in the division so yes you have to expect he would of finished either of those 2 the other night if he had them in trouble.

40 ko's of who though....we know he has power and we also know he has nothing apart from power.

Like i say....its a sad time for heavyweight boxing when by far the best boxer in the division probably cannot rule.....it go's against the principles of sport.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

JOshua is proven to be the best finisher in the division so yes you have to expect he would of finished either of those 2 the other night if he had them in trouble.

40 ko's of who though....we know he has power and we also know he has nothing apart from power.

Like i say....its a sad time for heavyweight boxing when by far the best boxer in the division probably cannot rule.....it go's against the principles of sport.

MC forgets that if AJ lands first on Wilder he's going to sleep, Wilder wouldn't go near him. 

Facts are Wilder went for the Fury fight cos he thought it would be easy pickings, he was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wilder retires aj fact, aj too gun shy and wilder has shavers type power

Pity he never had the bollocks to face him though pal, in his eyes the much safer bet was a sumo Fury on a diet plan. ?

• Like 1

Pity he never had the bollocks to face him though pal, in his eyes the much safer bet was a sumo Fury on a diet plan. ?

Thats true, wilder obviously has self doubt or he would have mullered aj had they met, he fell for the media build up of aj too

• Like 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats true, wilder obviously has self doubt or he would have mullered aj had they met, he fell for the media build up of aj too

Wilder lacks a little self confidence, he knows how good his whiskers are. 

I don't think he's got a good chin at all and didn't want the risk. 

He's basically admitted that he turned down more money to fight AJ and took the Fury fight. 

Wilder lacks a little self confidence, he knows how good his whiskers are. 

I don't think he's got a good chin at all and didn't want the risk. 

He's basically admitted that he turned down more money to fight AJ and took the Fury fight. 

Bet theyre queing up now to get a rattle at aj after seeing the fear back in his eyes

• Like 1

Personally i think Usyk would quite literally play with Wilder.

I dont think in all my years ive ever seen a professional fighter get caught crossing his feet and virtually trip himself over like Wilder does....you wonder whether to laugh or cry !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Personally i think Usyk would quite literally play with Wilder.

I dont think in all my years ive ever seen a professional fighter get caught crossing his feet and virtually trip himself over like Wilder does....you wonder whether to laugh or cry !!

Wilder v aj who would you bet on?

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wilder v aj who would you bet on?

50/50 fight whoever lands first will win....if Joshua came out tentative like his last few fights he,d lose....if he aggressively go's after him he puts his punches together better than Wilder so will probably win.

11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Hearn talks shit he wasn’t going to take Joshua to America to fight wilder ? 

joshua a mollify coddled fighter last time the tried America he made a show of his self he will only fight in Eddie’s back garden ? 

wilder isn’t retiring so when usyk beats him again let’s see if they take the wilder fight 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

MC forgets that if AJ lands first on Wilder he's going to sleep, Wilder wouldn't go near him. 

Facts are Wilder went for the Fury fight cos he thought it would be easy pickings, he was wrong. 

Who’s Joshua put to sleep he doesn’t have that sort a power 

• Like 1