Boxing At The Weekend...

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think he's already hinted that he doesn't want no part of Usyk, we shall see. 

I see usyk's team have said they only want the AJ  fight,  maybe they want no part of fury? 

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

He'd already had the draw against Wilder when he scraped by Wallin lad. ?

I think whyte  will be looking to make a statement against Wallin  because of  the poor show fury had against him.

But it will be whytes luck to get stretched again lol 

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think whyte  will be looking to make a statement against Wallin  because of  the poor show fury had against him.

But it will be whytes luck to get stretched again lol 

He's got to make sure his fists do the talking then, I'm sick of hearing him play the victim tbh. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

It’s a ten count and wilder wasn’t in the neutral corner so he told him to get in to the neutral corner then carried on

What do you think it’s ten seconds as in on a watch ? come on gnash

So forgetting the whole neutral corner stuff and concentrating purely on time......in what unit of time does a referee count to 10 ?....ie.....how long does it take a referee to do a " 10 count " if its not by using " seconds as in on a watch " ?

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So forgetting the whole neutral corner stuff and concentrating purely on time......in what unit of time does a referee count to 10 ?....ie.....how long does it take a referee to do a " 10 count " if its not by using " seconds as in on a watch " ?

Well, it took that ref in that fight 15-16 seconds! Lol

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It’s however the ref counts to ten mate some will be more then ten seconds the refs count is final isn’t it ?

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, it took that ref in that fight 15-16 seconds! Lol

We all knew what he meant but anyone that starts a sentence with " Its a 10 count not 10 seconds "....has to expect a bit of flack for it ?...but again,we knew what he meant and thats the main thing.

• Like 1

It's not like fury was going to  struggle making the count regardless of a  second either way. He was buzzed but very much still with it. He did what any sensible fighter would do a creamed the most out the count.

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

would be great to see boxing win over size but you have to be sensible i suppose.

What's your opinion of this 'bridgerweight' division that's being bandied about, gnash?

Makes sense to me, but can't see too many boxers going for it, whilst the biggest money is still at heavyweight.