Boxing At The Weekend...

17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

anyone who thinks joshua has a better resume than fury is deluded beyond help 

look how he won the belts ?

pulev povetkin dont come close to fury going to america and beating wilder 

martin lol klitschko out 2 years 41 and parker come on lol

? good try....but no regardless of your Fury infatuation after your comment about how long it takes to count to 10 i just cant take you serious sorry ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I think it makes more sense than jumping straight back in to a rematch, if I were AJ I would dump McCracken, take the step aside and have a tune up fight before jumping in with the winner. 

Absolutely.....the danger of taking on top fighters is the likelihood that you might lose a few.....99% of fighters experience that feeling and how they come back is how you gauge them as fighters post career.....totally agree regards McCracken but i think Joshua is quite a loyal lad and probably wont.

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely.....the danger of taking on top fighters is the likelihood that you might lose a few.....99% of fighters experience that feeling and how they come back is how you gauge them as fighters post career.....totally agree regards McCracken but i think Joshua is quite a loyal lad and probably wont.

He's just lost to an ATG at the end of the day in Usyk, no shame in that. 

I know the casuals would sooner see Fury/AJ but the fight I want to see is Usyk/Fury, I think he gives Fury fits myself but it will be interesting to see if the size difference is too much. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know the casuals would sooner see Fury/AJ but the fight I want to see is Usyk/Fury, I think he gives Fury fits myself but it will be interesting to see if the size difference is too much. 

We're seeing it exactly the same mate,without sounding unkind to Fury or his followers Usyk could show just how average Fury really is as a boxer.....his footwork will totally confuse Fury,his angles,everything......its a fight where you'll probably see Fury resort to mauling and leaning as he just hasnt got the sheer talent,ability and knowledge that Usyk has.........BUT.....will the size gap just be too much my maths isnt great but if Fury had 40 lbs on Wilder he,s going to have 60+ on Usyk......it would be great to see boxing win over size but you have to be sensible i suppose.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? good try....but no regardless of your Fury infatuation after your comment about how long it takes to count to 10 i just cant take you serious sorry ?

It’s a ten count and wilder wasn’t in the neutral corner so he told him to get in to the neutral corner then carried on

What do you think it’s ten seconds as in on a watch ? come on gnash

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Lol he will get mauled to death and stopped will usyk just get your heads around the fact fury is the best there is in the division 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol he will get mauled to death and stopped will usyk just get your heads around the fact fury is the best there is in the division 

Like he did against Wallin who was a southpaw and only 10lb heavier than Usyk? 

He needs to prove he's the best by unifying the belts. 

Usyk has already done enough to be an ATG. 

Edited by Greb147
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Like he did against Wallin who was a southpaw and only 10lb heavier than Usyk? 

He needs to prove he's the best by unifying the belts. 

Usyk has already done enough to be an ATG. 

He was coming bk from a massive lay off and weight loss for wallin him and Swartz were to get rounds in I’d take nothing from that

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

He was coming bk from a massive lay off and weight loss for wallin him and Swartz were to get rounds of take nothing from that

He'd already had the draw against Wilder when he scraped by Wallin lad. ?

• Like 1