Boxing At The Weekend...

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Another post where you duck and dive like a politician. 

I asked you who was he meant to face? 

Was it Fury or Wilder, well we know the answer to that, both jacked on that fight at the end of the day. 

Again his performances have nothing to do with his willingness to face the best in the division. 

joshua knows all about ducking mate and that dive to the floor against ruiz would a won a gold medal ?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

joshua knows all about ducking mate and that dive to the floor against ruiz would a won a gold medal ?

Come on then who has Joshua ducked? 

You don't know what you're talking about mate. 

He has a better resume than Fury and Wilder, only an idiot would deny that and deny it you will. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Come on then who has Joshua ducked? 

You don't know what you're talking about mate. 

He has a better resume than Fury and Wilder, only an idiot would deny that and deny it you will. ?

lol 

fury won the world titles against klitschko at the time he was on a 20 fight win streak in germany away from home 

the the wbc belt against a man has 40 ko unbeaten travelling to america to do it 

tell me how joshua won the belts again mate lol

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol 

fury won the world titles against klitschko at the time he was on a 20 fight win streak in germany away from home 

the the wbc belt against a man has 40 ko unbeaten travelling to america to do it 

tell me how joshua won the belts again mate lol

You just haven't got it in you to admit you're wrong, you've definitely filled Max's boots mate. ?

Wlad was still old and ripe for the taking, his performance against Jennings was very poor. 

Let's not pretend that Fury boxed rings around him, it was a terrible and messy fight, I don't think any of them landed more than a handful of meaningful punches. 

If you want to pretend it was an Ali against Liston kind of performance then that only makes you look even more of a fool. ?

So I'll ask you again, who's got the better resume and who should Joshua have fought? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Come on then, show me the effective punches Fury was landing ffs. ?

Again, Ali it was not. 

he was landing alot more than klitschko 

fury was still maturing at that point just think what he would do to him if the fury today was in the ring 

klitschko had 2 years off and nearly stopped joshua sfter this  not bad seen as he was past it and was ripe for the taking ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

he was landing alot more than klitschko 

fury was still maturing at that point just think what he would do to him if the fury today was in the ring 

klitschko had 2 years off and nearly stopped joshua sfter this  not bad seen as he was past it and was ripe for the taking ?

Hahahaha so that's none then, it was the most scrappiest title fight I can remember. 

Don't think any of the pair landed anything decent, it was terrible. 

The maturing excuse now, was he still maturing when he just scraped by the legendary Otto Wallin? ?

He's at it again, we weren't talking about AJ here were we? 

24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha so that's none then, it was the most scrappiest title fight I can remember. 

Don't think any of the pair landed anything decent, it was terrible. 

The maturing excuse now, was he still maturing when he just scraped by the legendary Otto Wallin? ?

He's at it again, we weren't talking about AJ here were we? 

joshua lost to usyk and got broken by ruiz mate he doesnt want mentioning in the same sentence as fury to be honest 

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

joshua lost to usyk and got broken by ruiz mate he doesnt want mentioning in the same sentence as fury to be honest 

It wonk sink in will it Magoo. 

You won't admit that AJ has a better resume than Wilder or Fury so you continue to bring up points that we are not even talking about in attempt to swerve a question. 

You've learnt that tactic off the best mate. ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It wonk sink in will it Magoo. 

You won't admit that AJ has a better resume than Wilder or Fury so you continue to bring up points that we are not even talking about in attempt to swerve a question. 

You've learnt that tactic off the best mate. ?

How with 2 losses ? one were he quit ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

How with 2 losses ? one were he quit ? 

You don't seem to understand what resume is mate. 

A fighters record and resume are not the same. 

Say fighter A fights the best of the best and loses every title fight he's in yet fighter B beats nobody but journeymen, fighter A has the better resume despite fighter B having the better record. 

AJ has a better resume than Wilder or Fury and has faced more ranked fighters. 

He has never ducked an opponent and has always pushed to fight the best. 

• Like 3