Boxing At The Weekend...

billy joe vs GGG is being mentioned

I don't think he should bother after watching both fights if I,m honest different league altogether
No disrespect to bjs but I'd have to agree he'd be out his depth with ggg or canello imo ....I'm sure cushty will think different lol
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

BJS wants to fight Khan. He's unlikely to get GGG or Canelo now if they rematch.

Dom Ingle says Billy's only getting a week off from the gym.., so that he can take his dogs out and do a bit of lamping

Pity that he can't get hold of big Tyson too, we'd maybe see the best of him yet.

lol
Khan announced last night after the GGG canello fight he wants one more title fight then he's retiring.
  • Like 1

People forgetting Saunders is rusty he and Dominic both admit they won't beat ggg or canelo after that peforance but he came into that fight having to loose weight and get fit Saunders now living a boxing lifestyle will come into next camp ready without having to get fit or loose loads of weight so will see an improvement he also was fighting a fighter who did not want to engage that's part of the reason the fight looked slightly boring

https://youtu.be/Z_gtVPPw3Xg

Teddy atlas telling it how it is

Teddy getting it spot on as usual!...we was saying before the fight Golovkin would need a stoppage in Vegas as he wouldn't be getting a fair decision...so no surprise really...big money in a re-match and all that...Saunders put in a good shift after such a long lay off...but Monroe should really think about calling it a day after that...we was having a good laugh this end...local lad Sam Sexton goes to Scotland to fight Gary Cornish for the British Heavyweight title in a few weeks...looks like the winner can look forward to having to face Daniel Duboius...f**k sake that will give him something to think about on the long journey north!...getting too old for sitting up all night...with only coffee to keep me going these days

• Like 4

If Canelo watches a replay of the fight today he will know he clearly lost and should give GGG an immediate rematch,no more bs warm ups and putting it off so GGG gets even older.As for GGG if he does indeed get granted the rematch he needs the rematch to take place on equal terms as he had to accept a terrible deal to get the fight last night including Canelo being allowed a rematch but not GGG :blink: . GGG needs to demand that he gets the same deal as Canelo regarding fight fees and an equal share of the ppv gate and insist that Canelo is also drug tested as he opted out of this for the fight last night :icon_eek: Mexican fans are hardcore fanatics and love there boxing so for them to boo one of there own lets people know they witnessed a travesty last night,hopefully this will shame Canleo into giving him an immediate rematch as his earning power will be no more if his fans desert him.As already mentioned even before last nights fight Golden Boy promotions were mentioning a trilogy of fights between them :whistling: very fishy and this needs properly investigating to stop them ruining fighters legacys and ripping off the paying fans .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 5

If Canelo watches a replay of the fight today he will know he clearly lost and should give GGG an immediate rematch,no more bs warm ups and putting it off so GGG gets even older.As for GGG if he does indeed get granted the rematch he needs the rematch to take place on equal terms as he had to accept a terrible deal to get the fight last night including Canelo being allowed a rematch but not GGG :blink: . GGG needs to demand that he gets the same deal as Canelo regarding fight fees and an equal share of the ppv gate and insist that Canelo is also drug tested as he opted out of this for the fight last night :icon_eek: Mexican fans are hardcore fanatics and love there boxing so for them to boo one of there own lets people know they witnessed a travesty last night,hopefully this will shame Canleo into giving him an immediate rematch as his earning power will be no more if his fans desert him.As already mentioned even before last nights fight Golden Boy promotions were mentioning a trilogy of fights between them :whistling: very fishy and this needs properly investigating to stop them ruining fighters legacys and ripping off the paying fans .

A bit tin foil but watch to the end :hmm:

Good find Kanny,it was one of those roid buttons that Lamont Peterson got caught with when he was due to fight Khan. That Canelo is just a cash cow cheat who gets a way with murder for his fights,at least the whole World can see how him and his team operate .

• Like 1

Reminds me of Neil lennononce at celtic. Pushes a man it all kicks off around em all of a sudden they are 3 yards apart with no one in the way.....so he looks around at the scenary. Tool. Just proved to me he is guna lose the fat spotty f****r. He's not an athlete. Good luck paying the bills on you tube Ppv.

Bad do when you end up on you tube and it's a heavyweight championship fight , heard it's far from a sell out, would of gone but undercards gash

The skirmish looks put on too raise interest in what's become a none event shame really , they done themselves no favours last time out n it'd come back too bite em on the arse I do feel a bit sorry for Hughie

Edited by arcticgun