Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Thinking about it,with these multi million dollar fights and dubious decisions how come its not a Federal thing and investigated properly ? These judges with there dodgy scoring do not seem to answer to anyone when it clearly should be fully investigated to see who is behind it all,instead Boxing goes on as normal.Both Lara and Trout were also robbed of wins when they fought Canelo so its not the first time this thing has happened with this fighter. Hopefully all the paying ppv fans realise that they are being duped into thinking that Canelo is some sort of superstar when his dodgy matchmaking and fighting at catchweight and being gifted decisions in fights he has not won clearly show he is a cash cow being well looked after by a big promoter and boxing politics.

• Like 1

I'm surprised that fighters and their management accept some of these decisions. Don't get me wrong, this outcome wasn't the worst I've seen by a long way, and even though I thought GGG won it by 3 or 4 rounds I couldn't argue too much with the 114-114 card..., but a card that had Canelo winning 10 rounds to GGGs 2, come on to f**k!!

There's so much money at stake on the decision, and some are at best grossly incompetent and at worst just plain criminality, you'd think some of these would wind up in the court.

• Like 1

Was it really a women judge?

Of course it was , equal rights hits a new all time low, hope she enjoys the money , most blatant rip off I've ever seen in boxing

I think if woman want equal rights they should get equal lefts aswell ????

Paid for it stayed up and watched it just watched it again and it's another tragic blatant rip off for ppv boxing, after the mcgregor mayweather farce I was looking forward to a genuine honest boxing match, the word trilogy was being thrown around in the build up like it was a forgone conclusion and low and behold it was, it's all done to milk the most money from the fans, I feel that is the last boxing fight I will ever pay for, loved to see Daniel Dubai again top British heavyweight prospect coming through, Billy's joe was pretty shite against a pretty shite opponent as well, wish I,d gone to bed