Boxing At The Weekend...

Sometimes when I am enjoying a pint of guiness in my local ,I settle down to have a natter about football or boxing in good company with interesting fellas who I don't mind admitting know a bit more than me ,then some tosser ,know all with a bad attitude crashes the company and gives everyone the benefit of his ignorance and fuks things up ,I groan inwardly get my pint and sit elsewhere waiting for them to shut up ,.....that's how I feel reading these threads sometimes .

Didn't know you drink with gnash ?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

I'm like you have explained yet you are to far up your own ass to think it's only you into boxing

Your usual way of getting out of having to talk about actual boxing is to insult people.........sometimes folk are so easy to read ;)
So you telling me the same thing isn't insulting when it's you who's talking gnash I'm all for having a civil talk and we have done many times but if you don't like me in the forum that's fine we will keep out of each other's way
Cushty I don't think it's fair that you pick on gnash just because he is old and frail ... We will all

Be pensioners one day .........

Socks you add the biggest wind up merchant here you've only added the coment for the same reason
What are you on about ??? I havnt insulted you just pointed out that's it's not big to pick on old men that's all ......
Ffs Kenneth, you've got all that new fishing gear surely you can wait till August to use it!! Lol
No no no I have a horse now so I use a lasso Instead lol ........860B3070-8209-45C7-8FFD-3FEE94E4E00B.jpg

Same hight as a jockey ,,,,just double the body weight.........

• Like 3

I'm like you have explained yet you are to far up your own ass to think it's only you into boxing

Your usual way of getting out of having to talk about actual boxing is to insult people.........sometimes folk are so easy to read ;)
So you telling me the same thing isn't insulting when it's you who's talking gnash I'm all for having a civil talk and we have done many times but if you don't like me in the forum that's fine we will keep out of each other's way
Cushty I don't think it's fair that you pick on gnash just because he is old and frail ... We will all

Be pensioners one day .........

Socks you add the biggest wind up merchant here you've only added the coment for the same reason
What are you on about ??? I havnt insulted you just pointed out that's it's not big to pick on old men that's all ......
Ffs Kenneth, you've got all that new fishing gear surely you can wait till August to use it!! Lol
No no no I have a horse now so I use a lasso Instead lol ........860B3070-8209-45C7-8FFD-3FEE94E4E00B.jpg

Same hight as a jockey ,,,,just double the body weight.........

I knew you would be the first one to answer that ... But al least you can stop sending me PM's now asking for pictures of me and my horse ... Sorry I couldn't do topless like you keep begging for but it was a little nippy .......

• Like 1

That short fat jockey will ruin that mighty fine horse.

Its only got skinny legs.

Same as the owner,,he's all beard and belly now...lol

Fukc me you would need a shire horse to take the weight of that shreck looking carcass of yours .........