Unfriendly Discussion!

Defo not in Scotland then haha,can't beat the "right to roam" up yonder lol although I've had more than one run in with farmers in kilts lmao tearing their hair out saying "f**k the right to roam" lol,my reply is " but it's the law" ..drives them into a frenzy & off I go on my merry way dogs in tow

• Like 9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next time that they threaten to let the air out of your tyres and out of you, just remind them that you know were they live and they don't know were you live. Then tell them to get a good nights slee

Defo not in Scotland then haha,can't beat the "right to roam" up yonder lol although I've had more than one run in with farmers in kilts lmao tearing their hair out saying "f**k the right to roam" lol

get cushty to gat the lads camped up,him shiting on their porch,just wind them up from now on.

one old mate of mine had a bloke come to his house and accused him of spying on his wife, she said he kept driving his tractor past the kitchen window, my mate said you stupid c**t I was ploughing the f***ing field. another farmer mate had a new towney bloke moaning that when they bought their house all the fields were nice and green, and now we have moved in there all brown and muddy. they know nothing carry on and say nowt. atb two crows.

LOLOL, the Useless fukcin budgie

Sounds like you've got a new dumping ground for all your rabbit paunches etc, and a few bagfulls of Japanese Knotweed pieces would soon make an effective barrier between you and them in future

catch yourself on .... lol no need to get all john wayne ...low plains drifter..... why not actually stop and be calm and try having a conversation with them, about all different things, and if things go pear shaped at least you will know you have tried your best to be civil, and they will know your not intimidated by them because like I said your not doing anything wrong!

John Wayne be fecked, I'm borderline Clint Eastwood here lol, how would you feel if some money man tosspot talked down to you like that infront of your kids aswell, that would be enough to give me the arsehole, and I don't go over the windy land to be getting the arsehole
  • Like 1

And mean while his cats are slaughtering every thing they can get there claws on ...

Out of sight, out of mind, probably claim they are well fed pets, and would never try to kill anything, would'nt mind a look at his tart doing the voodoo dance though, the whacked cnut lol
  • Like 1

There's hundreds of ways for a wind up but best not discussed on here in open forum, I get loads of hassle from the likes of him, nothing worse than a townie going country, just use your head and do nothing in temper, time is on your side,its a dish to be served up cold,say nothing to nobody,watch him and know your enemy, keep anything like the notes he leaves on your car and make a note of time and date, I would just let him see you watching it will keep him wondering,if he approaches you make sure he hits you first as its open day then, I love a bit of hassle, WM

• Like 2

If you spit in his face you leave DNA!! Far easier to throw some Ragwort in his garden or other shitty plant seeds. Get his address & arrange for double glazing salesmen to call kitchen salesmen local Jehovah nutters, Skips.place ad in loval paper for an open house coffee morning Place an ad in local free papers for a house clearance put his obituary in local paper etc etc etc. And while all this is going on keep walking past Smiling at him ? Atb

• Like 4