Pros And Cons Of Micro Chipping

well were supposed to have all our dogs all microchipped now, i haven't bothered yet, i might go i might not, haven't made my mind up yet,

just wondered who's bothering and who's saying f**k it, and what your opinions are on the matter,

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are some shocking comments here.   These days chipping your dog is cheaper than a box of smokes. If you value your dogs get them chipped and don't worry if they "Don't make the grade" or not.

When's the compulsory chipping of garden shitting cats taking place.

yea i was thinking along them lines having no permission i reckon in time to come the pigs will scan my dog if i get reported, and pulled, then its just another bonus nicking for them and a fine for me

• Like 1

Dog licensing was abolished in 1987. Prior to this dog licences were mandatory, but the requirement was widely ignored, with near enough only half of owners having one. The final rate for a dog licence was 37pence i think some f****r higher up has reflected on this and thought ahh yea, lets bring back dog licensing/registering we will make ££££££££££millions and ££££££££££millions c**ts

i just googled it theres supposed to be at least 9 million dogs in the uk, i bet those who are imposing this law are rubbing there hands together,££££££££ well lets say if there was 9 million dogs and it was a £tenner each theres £90 million a few people are making, year on year there going to be getting this from now on, as the new pups replace the old dogs

weve inside info from the horses mouth [a cop loose taking on the drink]when hes stopping lads from now on hes gonna be asking for dog licences n chips sending for rspca if no licence or chip he reckons they can lift the dogs but fxxk him ime not getting either of them,wat happens in an accident it could start a whole rigmarole.

• Like 2