Italian Greyhounds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of tiny. Shame about Ronnie. RIP.

Thanks for your honest answers and insight Samurai. like I said Ive only seen this one in the flesh and it made me curious. This should be the place to come to get answers and have a chat about things

jeemes, I offer a sincere apology if my comments have detracted from your topic. I did write that I have no personal experience of the breed and my comments would be only conjecture or bullshit, it wo

Posted Images

I'm sorry but I can't see an Italian greyhound catching rabbits! Rats and squirrels maybe but I'm not believing rabbits. A healthy Male rabbit would be heavier than your average Italian grey

Whats a rabbit weigh about 3lb? What do Italian greys weigh,under 3lb?I doubt that. Ive had tiny russells catch and kill rabbits. Apart from that why should Samurai lie about it. He didnt actually make any claims about the dog catching rabbits,I asked him a direct question about it.

I had a Toy Manchester Terrier who weighed 5lb she would catch and kill rabbits. Mind it took her a while so I was pleased when I found out where all of the commotion was coming from to help her along the way.

I spoke with a guy walking a pack of small dogs including two italian Greyhounds. I said i liked the Italian Greyhounds. He said and i quote."You can have them if you want, I hate them'. He said they were the dirtiest house dogs imaginable and had to be crated even during the daytime. He could only let them out of their crate to relieve themselves in the garden. If they were allowed the freedom of the house they just fouled anywhere. His other dogs were house trained. He said the problem was they hated the cold (he lived in the North east) and they would not go outdoors voluntarily except on hot summer days. Put me right off having one. it could have just been these two of course. Samurai obviously does;t have this problem.

Edited by jukel123