Please Miss, Can I Have Some More............

Its not as if she is doing the Miss Whiplash thing in front of the kids,if people get the sack because of their extracurricular activities then the houses of parliament would be empty and your local cop shop would be understaffed.

I would teach her a thing or 2 if I was 20 years younger. Are all teachers banned from taking/showing pics on the beach, wearing bikini's..........NO. On a serious point she's only young and is still learning herself. Warning would of been sufficient :thumbs:

• Like 3

Bet a lot of dads suddenly showed interest in school run and parents evenings,bet it was a jealous female teacher or mother.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys if the teacher looks like Grot Bags or like this fine specimen, as long as they're a good teacher.

• Like 1

I would teach her a thing or 2 if I was 20 years younger. Are all teachers banned from taking/showing pics on the beach, wearing bikini's..........NO. On a serious point she's only young and is still learning herself. Warning would of been sufficient :thumbs:

Only if there hot and the fat ones get green eyed

The head doesn't want Year 6 pupils thinking it's acceptable to be a model? Since when was it not fecking acceptable to be a model if that's what they want?

Acting like the poor girl is a prostitute or something for feck sake, she isn't even doing topless modelling just lingerie! Reckon you lads are right, bunch of sour c**ts with dusty knickers jealous of the fit young TA :yes:

• Like 1

Poor girl . Maybe a warning at a push. Posters of women on billboards in underwear these days . Obviously wanted a career with kids and that's dashed at 21 because some people are uptight about it .

Maybe they should have just asked her to take them off her Facebook now she works with kids . That would have been a sensible and mature response .

• Like 1