Collie Grey Bull Grey Or Bull Grey Sal Grey

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

cant repil to every one ill be here all night the way i spell and have to read it back a dozon times lol.look up iv trid to right i repli to you for 20 minits jest done no were to start saw the best i

Another one who thinks you need to be years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.   You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating

Posted Images

Iv seen real good dogs of both crosses

have you ever seen pups out of that mix if so what were they like in the filed cone paird to dam and sire???
my bro bred a litter 14 month ago crossing both mixes together. litter was a mix some throwing more to the running ability others not sure what you could call it. lets say oddly built but was expected with so many breds in the mix lol but all seemed to have thrown a decent nose. still early days but there one or two in the litter showing real promise

Ive got a Collie bull grey bitch here around 2 years old, to be fair shes taken longer to switch on than I expected but I think its due to being run alongside some very good older dogs that belong to my pals......I think it can in a way hold a young dog back confidence wise. But as a general member of the pack/family shes sound as a pound laid back not dominant (even though shes significantly bigger than my other lurcher and terrier). That little bit of collie I think takes the edge off the bull which is not always a bad thing. Would consider a Saluki bull grey but in all honesty where I run endless wind isnt really the biggest requirement so all in all im happy enough with her.

• Like 6

The dog I've got here is.38/58 bull grey with a dash of collie from back a few gens.hes very smart.good nose.very high prey drive.and will hit cover for a sparrow.very very keen dog.unless he is on the lead.he is constantly working.even crawls on his belly under thick cover.but being nearly 12 months.all could change come next season though so fingers crossed.

Kieran singo has a dog from the first mating.its turning out a good dog.both parents single handed all there lives.

image.jpeg

mines turning out a good dog mate 19months old thing I like about mine to a saluki cross he wants to get into it an kill, find a saluki wants to run the shit out of its prey might be cause they love running or what ever or its just the ones I've seen take the piss lol. That dash of bull works wonders in a mix I think myself. Mine runs day an night A1

whats the beter lurcher

Just thinking about it ,you should know better than most lol

So you must be bored haha

very difrent dogs in a lot of ways but the ones iv worked have all got the job done.as for a low maintenece typ of dog that will jest chill in the garden when not grafting and be no bother id have to say the sal mixs over the collie mixs but iv had good collie cross that have been that way way back in the line.

well all the quizing is cos iv bread both typs for the first time lets hope i get a level headed freezer filler or yes cesar is a bit young be for any one asks :D

picture%205601_zpszwu0h9f8.jpg

the black and white dog is a real eye catcher for me mate. like him a lot!!

atb

• Like 2

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

• Like 3

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

you are right the dog is young mate.but as for breeding off i think hes showen me more than enuf to breed him.the dog had is first few rabbits at about 6 months old so he did start young.dont now what you mean about? If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them? i now hes young and was exspecting some stick for it but dont now y im any difrent to any one ells on here?cheers i hope it works to mate.

I can't see how a dog that young has showen you more than enuf all ready... The dog /pup could get fed up this season and not want to know anymore....I would say your breeding it more for the blood than what it has done...atb