Easter Uprising

Protestants and catholics both alike had their own terror groups, neither one in my eyes are any better than the other, targeting innocent civilians to get their way or messages across

Pub bombings, car bombings and assignations of innocent citizens and reporters going about their daily 9-5 business, both parties had one thing in common they never gave a flying fcuk who got caught up in their atrocities, no better than what ISIS are today.fcuking cowards all of them.

Look at the grave yards on both sides of the border and ask is or was it worth it.

but who started it .did any irish clan ever go accross to england f**k folk out of there homes off there land and make them work like slaves no i tink not .so if the british had of left us all well enough alone this all would never have started and that my friend is a fact

Governments world wide have blood on their hands, but thats not to say that innocent civilians need to be targeted.

If the Irish had a axe to grind, which personally I think they had, then target the government in question.

You say if the British had left you alone all this would never had started, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS A FACT.

Let me give you A FACT 23-10-1993 a terrorist attack on this occasion was one being carried out by the IRA, their target was intended to be a meeting of loyalists in an office above the chip shop.

Who was the victims then?

Lauren Baird who herself was only a child at the time lost both her parents both only 27 at the time and their other daughter Lauren's sister who was only 7.

Gina Murray who's daughter Leanne was only 13 at the time killed by the blast.

Did the British government plant this bomb? No the IRA did, the victims blood is on the hands of that group nobody else's.

Not just the IRA but every other terrorist group worldwide are the same to me, fcuking cowards.

Rant over. Just hope ALL the victims of terrorists attacks and sectarian violence can somehow move on and live a happy peaceful life.

Atb

# wataboutery#..there was 40 kids killed in dublin that easter week ...nobody wants killing they just want their country back,not much to ask is it.

• Like 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads. See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die

I think there will be a united Ireland again one day. And let me tell folk something for nothing, ireland is nothing like England politically and socially and is all the better for it. They are just

it goes back a lot longer .english rule come to ireland throw out farmers home/land owners and take over there lands then make them pay to work land thats really theres stop us speak or langauge cant

Posted Images

Protestants and catholics both alike had their own terror groups, neither one in my eyes are any better than the other, targeting innocent civilians to get their way or messages across

Pub bombings, car bombings and assignations of innocent citizens and reporters going about their daily 9-5 business, both parties had one thing in common they never gave a flying fcuk who got caught up in their atrocities, no better than what ISIS are today.fcuking cowards all of them.

Look at the grave yards on both sides of the border and ask is or was it worth it.

but who started it .did any irish clan ever go accross to england f**k folk out of there homes off there land and make them work like slaves no i tink not .so if the british had of left us all well enough alone this all would never have started and that my friend is a fact

Governments world wide have blood on their hands, but thats not to say that innocent civilians need to be targeted.

If the Irish had a axe to grind, which personally I think they had, then target the government in question.

You say if the British had left you alone all this would never had started, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS A FACT.

Let me give you A FACT 23-10-1993 a terrorist attack on this occasion was one being carried out by the IRA, their target was intended to be a meeting of loyalists in an office above the chip shop.

Lauren Baird who herself was only a child at the time lost both her parents both only 27 at the time and their other daughter Lauren's sister who was only 7.

Did the British government plant this bomb? No the IRA did, the victims blood is on the hands of that group nobody else's.

Not just the IRA but every other terrorist group worldwide are the same to me, fcuking cowards.

Rant over. Just hope ALL the victims of terrorists attacks and sectarian violence can somehow move on and live a happy peaceful life.

Atb

i accept that fact and that is savage on.a family i admit .i still.go back to it was our counrty ira irb etc only founded after years of torture abuse and death at hands of Britains rule ive no axe to grind with u or any other English man .its the powers that be and of past that i blame.

Fenian means brave irish warrior so Fenian coward is a bit of a misnomer.

Happy peaceful inclusive Easter,

Includes you DesertBred. Lol

Fenian means to many a catholic IRA member,a cowardly individual that a good chicken supper would not go untouched,nah that was Bobby Sands.
Of course it does but it's a shame a little bigotry has overtaken a little bit of self education.

The ira and the dissident republicans used and use violence on the back of what happened 100 years ago.

Look at history and count the amount of protestants were part of the Republican movement, you won't have enough fingers and toes.

he bit of chip on his shoulder cause he missed all the action when he was doing security at the airport lol

I did West Belfast on 2 tours,miles away from any airport,i was also based at Aldergrove for 4 months,the main chip on my shoulder is the mates that came out of Ireland in coffins and not in boots and everyone of them killed because of catholic cowards that hid behind religion and a cowardly community they went there to protect,your right i have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to the northern part of our emerald isle and the southern part that protected them,fenian fecking cowardly scrotes,anything else mucker.

Laughing me head off they died because they were in the wrong country, IRELAND, ye are the most hated nation in the world,go on home british soldiers fucck on home or die, we had 800 years off your bullying and killing innocent farmers to put prods on the land our land,how would you feel if another country done that to you, now hang your head in shame, you prick.

• Like 1

one of the true leaders along with collins ,pearse ,clarke etc what a true statement from great Connelly

You should get down on your knees every night and thank your Catholic god that your country is nearest to Britain.

The French,Russians,Portuguese,Spanish,Moors,Turks,Chinese,Japs etc etc would have wiped you all out.

You're nation,culture and people would all be consigned to history but for English benevolence.

• Like 1

one of the true leaders along with collins ,pearse ,clarke etc what a true statement from great Connelly

You should get down on your knees every night and thank your Catholic god that your country is nearest to Britain.

The French,Russians,Portuguese,Spanish,Moors,Turks,Chinese,Japs etc etc would have wiped you all out.

You're nation,culture and people would all be consigned to history but for English benevolence.

you should be greatfull we let the yank use this place as a base when yous were getting the shit kicked out yous in ww2

Think you made the right choice, the Germans would have given you more to be concerned about than the British ever have.

• Like 2

you should be greatfull we let the yank use this place as a base when yous were getting the shit kicked out yous in ww2

Think you made the right choice, the Germans would have given you more to be concerned about than the British ever have.

they didnt kill to many catholics when they bombed the place, because a catholic couldnt get a fcukn job in any the industries they were interested in

Well maybe that might have been a good thing for the Catholics then huh, see, you were being protected and never even realised it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Atb

i was a 12 yr old kid and was at the bottom of the shankill road the day that bomb went off going to my grand house, what a mess that place was, the fact is that both sides killed more of they're own than they killed foes. Truth the ira hijacked that Easter uprising and like today's UVf hiding under the guise of the 36th ulster division, they are nothing but drug gangs, and I defo bet that the men they say they would represent will be turning in they're graves, they are mafia type drug empires now, not the men from the ww1 and 2, shame on them
  • Like 4