Easter Uprising

politics and hunting DONT mix never have,, everyones opinion will be different so we will all miss the life passing in front of us, don't rely on hear say or he said or I think.

the traitors of the free state government have only gone and opened a wall in glassnevin cemetry the day containing [all] the names of those killed in the rising,yep brits names on the same wall as the 1916 men,there was a protest at it cant see this insult lasting to long.

I have to agree, British names don't belong there and as an Englishman I don't want them there so I sympathise.

They have no more place there than Adams or McGuiness do sipping vintage claret in Westminster.

Politicians........proving once again they are stupid as f**k.

Why don,t they belong there?,they fecking gave their lives there,far removed from Adams and his Derry sidekick that won,t swear allegiance to the crown yet still manage to take the crowns shilling.Cowardice as many guises,ignorance is one of them.

Because they had family back home and were brain washed to think the paddys were out to take over. the paddys were taught the men in camoflauge were out to get us! I believe its technical term or military term now a days is psyops?..ffs were all 1 big experiment!

"to get us" i doubt you were one of the" us" at the time,thats the reality of the conflict,there are far more of "us" about now than ever took part,fact.Keyboard terrorists is more akin to Isis than Irish,same type of terrorist though.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads. See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die

I think there will be a united Ireland again one day. And let me tell folk something for nothing, ireland is nothing like England politically and socially and is all the better for it. They are just

it goes back a lot longer .english rule come to ireland throw out farmers home/land owners and take over there lands then make them pay to work land thats really theres stop us speak or langauge cant

Posted Images

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads.

See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die one.......but let's put aside the petty insults and write off murdering b*****ds as what they and get down to some hard facts.

Now Britain may have won a lot of wars, it may have inflicted some serious damage on the Irish in the lead up to independence BUT Britain has definitely lost the peace.

I live amongst country folk, farmers mostly and they are living just perfect......officials can f**k off, people help people just because and without a second thought, no one complains if you park a bit dodgy or put up a big shed, they don't give a f**k if you are walking your cows down the road and they have to wait a few minutes, there's no traffic wardens, the coppers all know you and leave you alone if you behave yourself, if you catch a thief in your barn and beat shit out of them nobody's going arrest you.....they will turn their back and drive off and let you get on with it.

I say this with a very heavy heart to my English brothers, but don't be too smug with the Irish boys because you are genuinely f****d over there in England and you would give your eye teeth to be able to live the way these lads do.

That boys, is the fact.

I was born into a Democratic society,possibly because of the actions,suffering and intent of many of my predecessors,the voting process in the society we live in gives not only the individual but the Town,the County or the Country the choice to alter the said democratic process to affect change.When the majority put their democratic choice into action the individual,the Town and the Country follow suit.When the minority wish to alter the Democratic process with murder and intimidation then democracy is fecked for all.The ballot box is there for all,possibly why the majority in Northern Ireland are proud to be British and a minority faction still prefer the bullet to the ballot box.Your factuality is something ive little in common with Wilf.

Plenty of cities in England now have a Muslim majority. If that majority voted democratically to separate from England would you send the British army in to support them?

Northern Ireland was carved up to create a majority and the nationalist driven out. It wasn't democratic there in the 50's, 60's and 70's. There wasn't a representative vote. The British army was sent in to block democracy. The marchers shot on bloody Sunday were marching for their rights. The British army was never sent in to protect them it was there to stop them.

"Gerrymandering is widely considered to have been introduced after the establishment of Home Rule in Northern Ireland in 1921, favouring Unionists who tended to be Protestant, to the detriment of Nationalistswho were mostly Catholic. However Stephen Gwynn had noted as early as 1911 that since the introduction of the Local Government (Ireland) Act 1898:

"In Armagh there are 68,000 Protestants, 56,000 Catholics. The County Council has twenty-two Protestants and eight Catholics. In Tyrone, Catholics are a majority of the population, 82,000 against 68,000; but the electoral districts have been so arranged that Unionists return sixteen as against thirteen Nationalists (one a Protestant). This Council gives to the Unionists two to one majority on its Committees, and out of fifty-two officials employs only five Catholics."

What a pile of ignorant pish,ignorance and the ignorant,as yourself,are the biggest danger to Democracy,there is not one single sentence in your post that stands up to fact.

In years from now folk will be able to visit from all elements of the conflict and note all the fallen of the Rising as it should be when all is said and done,

Like how the French remember all the fallen in their commentating the World wars , the French , Brits Germans yanks and the rest, all named all respected, forgiven not forgotten

have they the viat cong names on the wall in washinton..

have they fxxk.

In years from now folk will be able to visit from all elements of the conflict and note all the fallen of the Rising as it should be when all is said and done,

Like how the French remember all the fallen in their commentating the World wars , the French , Brits Germans yanks and the rest, all named all respected, forgiven not forgotten

have they the viat cong names on the wall in washinton..

have they fxxk.

We're not yanks pal , we're bigger than that
  • Like 1

the traitors of the free state government have only gone and opened a wall in glassnevin cemetry the day containing [all] the names of those killed in the rising,yep brits names on the same wall as the 1916 men,there was a protest at it cant see this insult lasting to long.

I have to agree, British names don't belong there and as an Englishman I don't want them there so I sympathise.

They have no more place there than Adams or McGuiness do sipping vintage claret in Westminster.

Politicians........proving once again they are stupid as f**k.

Why don,t they belong there?,they fecking gave their lives there,far removed from Adams and his Derry sidekick that won,t swear allegiance to the crown yet still manage to take the crowns shilling.Cowardice as many guises,ignorance is one of them.

They don't belong there the same as Jap names don't belong on a memorial to those who fell in Burma.

I was born into a Democratic society,possibly because of the actions,suffering and intent of many of my predecessors,the voting process in the society we live in gives not only the individual but the Town,the County or the Country the choice to alter the said democratic process to affect change.When the majority put their democratic choice into action the individual,the Town and the Country follow suit.When the minority wish to alter the Democratic process with murder and intimidation then democracy is fecked for all.The ballot box is there for all,possibly why the majority in Northern Ireland are proud to be British and a minority faction still prefer the bullet to the ballot box.Your factuality is something ive little in common with Wilf.

Plenty of cities in England now have a Muslim majority. If that majority voted democratically to separate from England would you send the British army in to support them?

Northern Ireland was carved up to create a majority and the nationalist driven out. It wasn't democratic there in the 50's, 60's and 70's. There wasn't a representative vote. The British army was sent in to block democracy. The marchers shot on bloody Sunday were marching for their rights. The British army was never sent in to protect them it was there to stop them.

"Gerrymandering is widely considered to have been introduced after the establishment of Home Rule in Northern Ireland in 1921, favouring Unionists who tended to be Protestant, to the detriment of Nationalistswho were mostly Catholic. However Stephen Gwynn had noted as early as 1911 that since the introduction of the Local Government (Ireland) Act 1898:

"In Armagh there are 68,000 Protestants, 56,000 Catholics. The County Council has twenty-two Protestants and eight Catholics. In Tyrone, Catholics are a majority of the population, 82,000 against 68,000; but the electoral districts have been so arranged that Unionists return sixteen as against thirteen Nationalists (one a Protestant). This Council gives to the Unionists two to one majority on its Committees, and out of fifty-two officials employs only five Catholics."

What a pile of ignorant pish,ignorance and the ignorant,as yourself,are the biggest danger to Democracy,there is not one single sentence in your post that stands up to fact.

Everything I said is fact.

Northern Ireland had no historical or geographic precedent. It was set up to create a majority.

Gerrymandering is undemocratic. The British army was sent in to protect it, not catholics.

Any pish above feel free to pull it apart.

Morton you were a soldier doing your job at that time.

I don't agree with the political policy that sent you there.

No one should take that as support for the policy or actions of the pIRA, INLA, UVF, UFF, etc. etc. etc.

The biggest protest march ever in the UK was against the invasion of Iraq, the majority disagreed with the policy to send soldiers into Iraq, to get killed and maimed and pull out achieving noting.

That's not casting aspersions on soldiers carry out their orders, but disagreeing with policy.

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 2

Fenian means brave irish warrior so Fenian coward is a bit of a misnomer.

Happy peaceful inclusive Easter,

Includes you DesertBred. Lol

Fenian means to many a catholic IRA member,a cowardly individual that a good chicken supper would not go untouched,nah that was Bobby Sands.
Of course it does but it's a shame a little bigotry has overtaken a little bit of self education.

The ira and the dissident republicans used and use violence on the back of what happened 100 years ago.

Look at history and count the amount of protestants were part of the Republican movement, you won't have enough fingers and toes.

he bit of chip on his shoulder cause he missed all the action when he was doing security at the airport lol

I did West Belfast on 2 tours,miles away from any airport,i was also based at Aldergrove for 4 months,the main chip on my shoulder is the mates that came out of Ireland in coffins and not in boots and everyone of them killed because of catholic cowards that hid behind religion and a cowardly community they went there to protect,your right i have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to the northern part of our emerald isle and the southern part that protected them,fenian fecking cowardly scrotes,anything else mucker.

Easy fella you see that is what Irish folk would class as bias! simply because you were PAID to go into a country that was never and is not Yours to come in and dictate to! you obviously had family back home?. how would you like your families door kicked in regularly because you were of catholic faith and you believed because you were born in Ireland you were Irish!

entitled to Irish language history and belief's..... after all we are all HUMAN,,, unless your being PAID then your a mercenary or a terrorist.

????