Easter Uprising

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads. See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die

I think there will be a united Ireland again one day. And let me tell folk something for nothing, ireland is nothing like England politically and socially and is all the better for it. They are just

it goes back a lot longer .english rule come to ireland throw out farmers home/land owners and take over there lands then make them pay to work land thats really theres stop us speak or langauge cant

Posted Images

Fenian means brave irish warrior so Fenian coward is a bit of a misnomer.

Happy peaceful inclusive Easter,

Includes you DesertBred. Lol

Fenian means to many a catholic IRA member,a cowardly individual that a good chicken supper would not go untouched,nah that was Bobby Sands.
Of course it does but it's a shame a little bigotry has overtaken a little bit of self education.

The ira and the dissident republicans used and use violence on the back of what happened 100 years ago.

Look at history and count the amount of protestants were part of the Republican movement, you won't have enough fingers and toes.

I know of Prodestants that took dollar in Catholic cause,the mercenary element had little religous boundary,bigotry was another element the British army had to deal with,sent to Northern Ireland to protect the Catholic estates and killed by the same Estates they were sent to protect,if they lost only fingers or toes they would have gone back to England happy enough for their false fecking endeavour.
and how many catholics took the soup .

Fenian means brave irish warrior so Fenian coward is a bit of a misnomer.

Happy peaceful inclusive Easter,

Includes you DesertBred. Lol

Fenian means to many a catholic IRA member,a cowardly individual that a good chicken supper would not go untouched,nah that was Bobby Sands.
Of course it does but it's a shame a little bigotry has overtaken a little bit of self education.

The ira and the dissident republicans used and use violence on the back of what happened 100 years ago.

Look at history and count the amount of protestants were part of the Republican movement, you won't have enough fingers and toes.

I know of Prodestants that took dollar in Catholic cause,the mercenary element had little religous boundary,bigotry was another element the British army had to deal with,sent to Northern Ireland to protect the Catholic estates and killed by the same Estates they were sent to protect,if they lost only fingers or toes they would have gone back to England happy enough for their false fecking endeavour.
and how many catholics took the soup
Edited by peterhunter86

Ive always thought the the hole of Ireland,,,should be one country,,seems mad that bit on the top corner should belong to England ....

Mind you I think the same,,about this little island should just be England ,,,and not Scotland and Wales seems crazy a small island like this split in to 3,,,

• Like 3

Sad to hear the bitterness from both sides and the tragic events. I am genuinely curious and mean no offense morton but do you put any blame on those responsible for sending you there for the loss of your mates?

dont no what he even moaning about, what he think he signed up for a fcukn holiday

you're scum mate, and your buddy francie

well that a bit strong, that the job ya put uniform on you get shot at, but you get well paid an a pension, im plasterer i dont plaster a house an then tell them to get somebody else to do the chimney because im afraid heights
very true how are lads scum for having an opinion while back lads are cowards feinan scum getting a nit tickled ha✌??
  • Like 1

I think there will be a united Ireland again one day.

And let me tell folk something for nothing, ireland is nothing like England politically and socially and is all the better for it.

They are just not treated like shit by beuracrats the same as ordinary folk in England are.

As for being a soldier, dry your eyes mate, you went to do your job and you did it.

I am proud to call a serving soldier with multiple tours of Afghan under his belt one of my best pal, I have met plenty of lads from his unit and you don't hear one of them crying about anything.

They scooped plenty of their pals off the floor on those tours but it's chin up with them boys, they did their job and did it well.

Shit happened, it's over......there's plenty in the world gunning for these two islands......it's them we should be concentrating on.

• Like 12