• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

royal family are special, they can go almost were they like in the world and have people happily run around after them.. that wouldnt happen for you or i   i like the queen and the royal family in g

Makes me smile when people slag off the Royals , the country etc , as I said , try North Korea , Saudi ,, Russia , see how you feel then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ironically , half the world are trying to get in

I heard they are pretty good with punctuation.

A long time ago the King or Queen ruled the land, they ACHIEVED this by LEADING lesser men in battle and ORGANISING society. Firstly as towns and cities and then counties and eventually countries and nations. This Queen's ancestors were our leaders and masters, because they were greater, braver and stronger than other men. Now we have their descendants, who, whilst maybe not braver or stronger, rightfully remind us if our past and heritage. Their wealth and privilege was was won in past generations, nevertheless, they deserve it as they bring much more to our great nation than lesser men. Just saying.

One thing they never got was the good look charms as they all look like they got chucked out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down look like horses crossed with lizards

Prat

• Like 1

A long time ago the King or Queen ruled the land, they ACHIEVED this by LEADING lesser men in battle and ORGANISING society. Firstly as towns and cities and then counties and eventually countries and nations. This Queen's ancestors were our leaders and masters, because they were greater, braver and stronger than other men. Now we have their descendants, who, whilst maybe not braver or stronger, rightfully remind us if our past and heritage. Their wealth and privilege was was won in past generations, nevertheless, they deserve it as they bring much more to our great nation than lesser men. Just saying.

One thing they never got was the good look charms as they all look like they got chucked out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down look like horses crossed with lizards
Prat

I guess your one of the freaks who stand there waving the flag when she comes to town huh

• Like 1

Prat

I guess your one of the freaks who stand there waving the flag when she comes to town huh

A bit like you travelling boys with fury huh :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: sry cush could not help myself

• Like 1

Their wealth and stature was bestowed upon them in centuries past,now its earnt by the main monarchy,Prince Charles and the Cornwall Duchy employs hundreds and generates millions,his sister is responsible for countless millions being raised annually through her projects,his brothers are a strain on the national debt financed by their parents that generate hundreds of millions to our economy,the likes of Andrew and Fergie,Princess Michael etc. are a strain on the monarchy that the main players counteract.

Thus isn't going to the right direction yea she may bring income in to the country but how did if start someone basically woke up one day and decided they would be Royal and rule

Yep , woke up one day , found a big fcuk of stick and had the bottle to use it , new who to hit and how hard to hit them ...fenced of a bit of land and bashed every one who come on it , was the first people who shouted ""Oi git orf my land " , once they had there own permission they just collected more , easy really , took a little time and the odd bust up with a few Johnny Foreigners but they got the lot and the top job in the end ...

Makes me smile when people slag off the Royals , the country etc , as I said , try North Korea , Saudi ,, Russia , see how you feel then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ironically , half the world are trying to get in here !!! ..............and I am proud to wave my flag !!

• Like 11

In an time when we need to make the most of been white and proud of our country she is one of the last things we can actually celebrate without been called racist by all the do gooders

I remember the jubilee when street parties and everyone uniting, imagine that now no one gives a f**k and that's why the country's f****d

The Muslims are getting stronger because they stick together but we don't and that is why England's on its knees

You all moan about it yet do nothing about it and slag off what is the most English thing we have

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

• Like 6

Monarchy an institution in britain thats envied around the world, true the royal family were englands greatest gangsters, but the end result in todays modern society is that the monarchy is bringing a fortune into the country via tourism, so why keep whinging, if you dont like the country , simple piss off back to where you belong or where you think you belong. Britain is a great country to live in, ive seen some of the shitholes around the world, and really appreciate where i was born and live, better than the shitty sandpits of the middle east.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 2

Makes me smile when people slag off the Royals , the country etc , as I said , try North Korea , Saudi ,, Russia , see how you feel then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ironically , half the world are trying to get in here !!! ..............and I am proud to wave my flag !!

I take it you have tried them

• Like 1