2 Bombs Gone Off At Brussels Airport

the most lefty country in europe getting the payment for tolerance

Sounds like your saying they deserved it mate ( I know you don`t think that ). They certainly didn`t. And the Belgians I know are far from leftie.

the dead a wounded deserved protection from what the politicians have inflicted on them , and yes they are a country of limp wristed lefty do gooders

You're talking like a prick mate.......so America, England & France are all limp wristed do gooders as well are they?

yes the politicians you helmet :thumbs:

You said the whole country, which is it bellend?

read it you whelk :thumbs:

I have "a country of limp wristed do gooders" that's not just politicians, is it? Try talking about something you know about you prick.....

rekon the reply of "yes the politicians " says it all you touchy retard

I bet you'd be a bit touchy too if someone was insulting the country you live in just after it had been attacked by terrorists....

i suppose the mention of lefti do gooders rattled your cage / :tongue2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuucking cowards!!   Coming to every city in Europe soon.   I've stopped using the public transport at certain times or certain lines here just incase. I never take my eye off a single Muslim neit

Let's all change our profile pictures to the Belgium flag cos Muslim bombers really hate that. Let's all hold hands and chant you ain't a Muslim bruv...really stick it to em   ...meanwhile the Islam

Very true, it's not just the obvious like Corbyn......all of the major parties that rule Europe want them.......it's why they always trot out the line "they benefit the economy"Well it's about time wh

Posted Images

My young daughter is going to Paris next weekend to dance in Euro Disney, not comfortable at all with the situation.

Understandable,,mate,,,are you or her mum going,,,or is it with a dance group,,,,?
I'm seperated with her mum but she's going with her, still uneasy about it tbh.

Cant live your life like that mate limiting our freedom of movement is exactly what these sick c**ts want......im fully expecting some sort of catastrophe at the Euro,s in France this June but the minute we start obsessively watching our backs in that way.... we,ve lost.......im sure your ladies will be just fine.

A few year ago since I went and they started tighter controls, it is probably one of the highest profile targets in France, which I think will make it one of the safest places,

I'm afraid there is no where safe. There is no stopping someone strapping a bomb too themselves, walking into a public place and blowing themselves up.

I'll await the news in the next few weeks that our 'intelligence' have managed to scupper a planned attack either here or in Europe to calm everyone's nerves. Nonsense. If they have any bit of evidence that people are planning any terrorist attacks they should be drawn from the houses in the dead of night, executed and disposed off. No f***ing about!!!

• Like 5

and this is the type of people corbyn would welcome with open arms -something tells me we in for an atrocity on uk soil

and the type camoron has been admitting for the last 5 years and you point is?

• Like 2

and this is the type of people corbyn would welcome with open arms -something tells me we in for an atrocity on uk soil

and the type camoron has been admitting for the last 5 years and you point is?
Very true, it's not just the obvious like Corbyn......all of the major parties that rule Europe want them.......it's why they always trot out the line "they benefit the economy"

Well it's about time whole swathes of the population in Britain stopped worrying about a few quid and started using their head at the ballot box.

Britain is its own worst enemy most of the time.

It's like the IRA, British intelligence knew who the top operators were but happily let them go on slaughtering British men, women and children......why?.......who knows?........maybe it was because of the support they had in America and we wanted to lick their political and corporate arse?

We have Bin Laden to thank for the defeat of the IRA as it once was.....nobody else, even your most diehard Boston or New York plastic paddy could not warrant throwing ten bucks in the noraid box after the twin towers!

If it's suits them to let people die then they will let them die!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7

Just watching the news,,,,,the picture quality of the suspects taken off security cameras is really poor,,,yet the bits of film taken by the public on iPhones ect is great quality ....surly in this day an age it should be better than it is

• Like 1

If Europe needs migrants to fuel growth in our economies as we led to believe then why have governments not the sense to fill these vacenceys with peaceful types

Ie

Nepalese - Gurkas ( they deserve a chance )

Chineese - Hardworking peaceful

Thais - hardworking and peacefull

And unless they marry a British citizen then once at pensionable age they must return home so as they ain't a burdon to our state

Then replaced with a younger worker who can then work and save for the day they go back home unless they marry a Brit.

This way they get to work and save for their retirement in their own country

They will during their working years send money home helping find growth back home.

We get the workers we need.

They are peaceful nationals.

Everyone's a winner.

But Governments don't do common sense.

Some good ideas Max but then we would not be living in fear and society would be too hard to stifle. a free and prosperous majority don't make good slaves.
  • Like 1

So no-one is saying what Farage says is wrong just that its inappropriate to say it after a murderous attack on innocent people, I cant think of a better time to mention the fact that the eu is allowing these murdering scum free range around europe, the more people who hear it the better,it might actually get people thinking

• Like 2

Farage not afraid to wade in.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35879670

He's not wading in heavy enough,everyone knows you defeat these scum ,with plenty of tea lights ,and by saying "solidarity" and "defiance" ,or you could try ramping up border security,zero tolerance on anyone spouting Islamic shite,immediate deportation! bull doze all mosques ,this is a Christian country ,we dont need there mumbo jumbo places of worship, (ours are bad enough),but this is OUR country,they are visiting ,they should play by our rules ,as we do in there shit hole countrys!......oh well waste of breath,best start choosing a pray mat!

Forced repatriation of all foreign criminals and their families

Banning minerets and new mosques.

Closing down instantly any spouting anything radical, extreme preaching hate of us and intolerance of our culture, country and values.

Deporting all involved in above mosques and their families.

Vetting all backgrounds of migrants by making them provide the information prior to travel.

Points system on immigrants.

Profiling and targeting Muslims for searches at airports and other vunerable targets.

Banning burkhas etc everywhere except homes or mosques.

Genocide is not necessary and makes us as bad as the b*****ds who have created this shit storm. Whether they be Muslim terrorists or fuucking rich money men/politicians playing with the world and it's inhabitants!

• Like 2