What Got You In The Game

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man and first memory was waking up in the front of he's car when I was just a little lad and looking out the window and seeing him slipping he's dog on a hare

I over heard a bloke in a pub telling another bloke he would get him a few rabbits at weekend & i started talking to him turned out i knew his wife so she vouched for me & he took me out with

The person that got me into it the most was this guy, my Mums, Dad. By taking me to catch my first trout when I was about 5. My mum is the little lass on the right here.     If I am honest though

Posted Images

A working staff? Don't hear of them my way well I never have anyway , most people start with ferreting it seems

was 30 year ago mate but wouldn't say a working dog,

Just he enjoyed killing ,like most will was a liability around livestock lol..

Had him trained to the hilt though would retrieve from any where.

Also had him trained to bite ,but hadn't a nasty bone in him was a big game to him.

I went everywhere with him,could even send him home if we (very rarely) pulled lol

• Like 2

I'm not and never have been "on the game". Take no notice of that twat down the pub I'd been drinking and regardless of what he said no money changed hands. Or was it him from three doors down? I didn't get any money out of his wife's purse on the way out. Please stop trying to split me and the wife up or else. I know who you are.

• Like 2

old fella across the road when I was about 11 he showed me how to set a mole trap, rabbit snares and fox. How to skin them as well. Got me into ferreting. His wife made a proper cawl dam nice too and they treated me like a son.

Not long after got me first terrier as a pup and called him moses lol. He was the best dog ever. A taxi driver that used to to take me school gave me a lurcher pup as a surprise which got mange and the vet couldn't shift it for love nor money and one night it got run over. But things got better from there :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm not and never have been "on the game". Take no notice of that twat down the pub I'd been drinking and regardless of what he said no money changed hands. Or was it him from three doors down? I didn't get any money out of his wife's purse on the way out. Please stop trying to split me and the wife up or else. I know who you are.

You must be smoking some wicked home grown mate.

• Like 3

You must be smoking some wicked home grown mate.

was thinking the same unless I read it wrong

That stuff must be £750 an Oz mud.lol

• Like 2